Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Bahahahah jog on fab

This is exactly how the Cucurella thing went. Fabrizio ahead of time says it’s a done deal, & others say it’s not with negotiation ongoing. Then when the deal is finalised Fabrizio gets to look all smug saying told you it was done!! But ignoring the fact that at the specific time he tweeted it actually wasn’t. All part the image he tries to portray of being the first with the news.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Just seen this (perhaps I’m not the only one thinking he’d be a good fit for us?)

Interesting he was mentioned as having similar stats to KDH - I mentioned him yesterday on the tactics thread but only based on his own stats and what I reckon we need in MF, I hadn’t compared him to someone that we were actually looking at - so who knows - maybe FH is talking him into following him as we speak 😎

Maybe not someone who'd want to follow the Manager according to this guy.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Why would we want to take some mid twenties former German youth international utility player worth only about three million quid from 2 Bundesliga? When's that ever worked?
Well most people two weeks ago wondered why we’d take a 31 year old manager from 2.Bundesliga with no experience of managing a top team either.

When has that ever worked?

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Why would we want to take some mid twenties former German youth international utility player worth only about three million quid from 2 Bundesliga? When's that ever worked?
Could have been even more specific and said "a newly promoted Bundesliga club"!

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Fabrizio Romano says ‘yes’ but no official scarf wearing photo from the Club yet.

It’s good enough for some but not for others.

@Tom Hark Preston Park wants to see a photo of Fabian Hürzeler sitting on TB’s lap in Dick’s Bar at the Amex before he beleives. :lol:
He would still claim it was photoshopped.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I get that, but I have been lucky enough to know very decent Scots.
Yes, individually they're mostly fine. One of my best friends was Scottish, and some of the ladies I met in the years I lived in Scotland were wonderful! It's just collectively, their bloody ABE (anybody but England) attitude and general chip on shoulder that lets them down.
Before I went to live there, I used to cheer on all the home nations when playing in tournaments (and home nation clubs in Europe too). Not any more!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here