Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Jun 13, 2024
Wondering about that. Hartel was not too happy when he had to as a winger. But that was due to injuries etc. I have not heard anything regarding issues between them.
He was not too happy to Player as a winger but he accepted it. It was a central point in Fabi's concept. Midfielders spread to the wings. And he played it well. Learned to play it. No stress between Hürzeler and Hartel. For me Hartel was the most important player in St. Pauli's new football.

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
He was not too happy to Player as a winger but he accepted it. It was a central point in Fabi's concept. Midfielders spread to the wings. And he played it well. Learned to play it. No stress between Hürzeler and Hartel. For me Hartel was the most important player in St. Pauli's new football.
The deal for Hartel is done but not announced right?

Not Bundesliga but done before out Fabi interest

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
f***ing get in!! Buzzing!!!

View attachment 184046
According to our Italian agent he has.

Fabrizio has posted “here we go “

Welcome aboard Fabian

Bahahahah jog on fab

Lederhosen first game of the season??.... just an idea.

The deal for him is done but not announced right?
Holding Hold The Line GIF

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I did - was I being wooshed again ? 😵‍💫 (I missed the Großß reference 🙄)
this is where the use of emojis help out our friends with Autism.
My apologies, unconscious bias. My post could have been more inclusive. In future, I'll try to use emojis to indicate sarcasm.

Now let's settle down for the evening and cheer on Scotland.

;)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You should head for Le Mans and relax :smile:

Love the tail script :lolol:
I've just done a 700 mile Lambretta trip . . . If I'd planned better I'd be there, and at Magny Cours for the Lambretta Euro rally . . . . But Zef jr is mid A levels and frankly the Quiberon rally is lovely and different. . . . Next year . . . An extended trip, and LMC hopefully.

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 53

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This is exactly how the Cucurella thing went. Fabrizio ahead of time says it’s a done deal, & others say it’s not with negotiation ongoing. Then when the deal is finalised Fabrizio gets to look all smug saying told you it was done!! But ignoring the fact that at the specific time he tweeted it actually wasn’t. All part the image he tries to portray of being the first with the news.
Plus he was 10 minutes later than other more reputable journos.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cheer on Germany and they will not be friendly and helpful tonight, best to be Scottish for a night
There’s no wee Billy anyway, and Germany score after about 10 minutes. We’re doomed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here