Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I don't think it's pride Potter is a very good coach, however, given the likely depth of dislike for the man at the club given his betrayal, I doubt he would be a good fit anymore. If Potter wanted to come back and TB thought he was the best for the job he would be back, he isn't and that is all there is to it. What I find more amazing is we haven't signed this guy and yet everyone is talking about him as if it is a done deal.
As

dazzer6666

Said, how do you know we haven't signed him? It's a fair question. I mean i don't know so i'm interested how you do that's all.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I hope he signs today, I’ve been lurking in the Harvester by the training ground all week as it seemed the logical place to spot an offended liver sausage, but so far I’ve just found normal sausages and I’m getting tired.
So when he takes 1st left after the flyover you won't see much will you! Now get your self on the Manor roundabout. Otherwise i'm not giving you your treets. (y) :giggle:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I would say Im ITK but certain things only 4-5 people at the club really know. Im hopeful for today but no nothing. Last I heard we were locked in negotiations.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What is the hold up, He is available signed on ebay for £4.99

s-l1600.jpg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was told expected within 48 hours on Monday night...
this is in line with the final piece of the jigsaw - agreeing the compensation was reported as being done on Monday night.
The only remaining negotiation is presumably his staff, who's coming, who's staying . (apparently goalkeeper coaches staying at Bayern ) and then the media stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here