Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
"Ever see a guy say goodbye to a shoe?"
1718109887660.gif

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I have turned 50 today. Amongst our managers only Potter and de Zerbi have been younger than me, and only by a year or two. And now we're about to appoint a 31 year old. How the years pass!

Happy Birthday - had my 50th yesterday. But don't feel too bad because......Everybody Hürz.
Wow, there's some really old people on here!
I'm only.........sixty four ??? :facepalm:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Happy Birthday! Another ten years and you’ll join the old dribblers club and get a bus pass. Five years on from that you’ll get a reduction for your Albion season ticket. :drink:

Except you don't get a Bus pass in England until State Retirement age.
So at least 17 years.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Except you don't get a Bus pass in England until State Retirement age.
So at least 17 years.
Is that a fact? I think it is different across the country. You only need to be 60 in London for instance.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So this reported 10 mill St Pauli are holding out for. Is this causing issues ? St Pauli , like us , pride themselves on having a chairman with balls of steel at the negotiation table.

No news today so far, apart from one or two saying compensation agreed......

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is that a fact? I think it is different across the country. You only need to be 60 in London for instance.

In England you can get a bus pass for free travel when you reach the State Pension age. If you live in London, you can travel free on buses, tubes and other transport when you're 60, but only within London. In Wales you can get a bus pass when you reach 60.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
In England you can get a bus pass for free travel when you reach the State Pension age. If you live in London, you can travel free on buses, tubes and other transport when you're 60, but only within London. In Wales you can get a bus pass when you reach 60.

I believe in London it’s off peak only at 60.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here