Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What an odd reaction

On the one hand I’m told I’m being over-sensitive on the other you make remarks like these.

How about dialing it back a bit eh? Take your medication and calm down.

Anyone that’s having a conniption over a thread title or at a few fans celebrating the very very 99.999 % probability we have a new manager , probably needs to step away from the computer for a while. There’s a good chap 👍

Might want to take your own advice, I can only see one person having a conniption on here. Meant in the nicest possible way, and I'll not engage again.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Might want to take your own advice, I can only see one person having a conniption on here. Meant in the nicest possible way, and I'll not engage again.
Fcuk off then 😂

(in the “nicest possible way” of course 😉)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Paul Barber is watching this thread, saying, not yet, not yet, whilst his finger is posed ready to send out the press releases. :lolol:
Nah, he is trying to think up more regulations he can impose on the fans.

…mmmmm…if people stand up when celebrating a goal we can identify every 10th person …..then ban them and strip them of their ST…..then we can sell the seat for £100 a match….wohoooooooo….

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's the first time, in my LIFE, that I've come across the word "conniption". Great word, thank you.
@Harry Wilson's tackle absolutely loves a conniption :lolol:

Screenshot_2024-06-15-17-01-30-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nah, he is trying to think up more regulations he can impose on the fans.

…mmmmm…if people stand up when celebrating a goal we can identify every 10th person …..then ban them and strip them of their ST…..then we can sell the seat for £100 a match….wohoooooooo….
When our manager has signed, he will say ‘your name is the first on ze list’.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Dull pedantry so apols ! But All reporting from The Athletic, Talk Sport, F Romano and multiple other outlets have reported he’s incoming. Sky Sports are now saying it’s formal and will be announced in a few hours.
These aren’t “rumours”. It’s not exactly some bloke has told me down the pub territory is it ??
The history of modern football ‘journalism’ is exactly some bloke told me down the pub territory. With Romano/Jacobs etc they can’t even get in the pub because they’re such ****s!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That's the first time, in my LIFE, that I've come across the word "conniption". Great word, thank you.
First time I've heard it singular. I'm sure that one has "conniptions" and that to have a solitary conniption would be most irregular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here