Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You're talking to OP who is head-mentally over-invested in this thread. It's quite amusing really. He's only one small step from going full-on @Swansman :lolol:
What an odd reaction

Anyone that’s having a conniption over a thread title or at a few fans celebrating the very very 99.999 % probability we have a new manager , probably needs to step away from the computer for a while. There’s a good chap 👍

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Not sure about this lad, how can a kid his age be as good as some are saying. He barely out of Uni. Everyone knows life doesn't begin until you're 40.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Signed-ish.
(All rumours say he's signed with an announcement imminent. Nothing official from the club just yet.)
Dull pedantry so apols ! But All reporting from The Athletic, Talk Sport, F Romano and multiple other outlets have reported he’s incoming. Sky Sports are now saying it’s formal and will be announced in a few hours.
These aren’t “rumours”. It’s not exactly some bloke has told me down the pub territory is it ??

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What an odd reaction

On the one hand I’m told I’m being over-sensitive on the other you make remarks like these.

How about dialing it back a bit eh? Take your medication and calm down.

Anyone that’s having a conniption over a thread title or at a few fans celebrating the very very 99.999 % probability we have a new manager , probably needs to step away from the computer for a while. There’s a good chap 👍
That's the first time, in my LIFE, that I've come across the word "conniption". Great word, thank you.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Fully expecting the thread title to change to ....SINGEDiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

As the cub's silence extends into next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here