Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Ticket prices

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The game I believe will be played on 11th November which is not too far away. I think the club need to act reasonably here as it will not attract a great attendance with ticket prices as they are.

The club should use the same incentive as the Johnston Paint Trophy of £10 a tickets, kids get in free with an adult etc. Yes, the club would lose money on each ticket sold but would be the only way to sell a lot more tickets.

This would bring a much healthier attendance, at the same time attracting new supporters from hopefully a reasonable FA Cup atmosphere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I expect the usual £22.50 a ticket it will be then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dirty Dave said:
The game I believe will be played on 11th November which is not too far away. I think the club need to act reasonably here as it will not attract a great attendance with ticket prices as they are.

The club should use the same incentive as the Johnston Paint Trophy of £10 a tickets, kids get in free with an adult etc. Yes, the club would lose money on each ticket sold but would be the only way to sell a lot more tickets.

This would bring a much healthier attendance, at the same time attracting new supporters from hopefully a reasonable FA Cup atmosphere.

The club need to consider issuing vouchers (or proof of purchase)from Round One. Otherwise every wingeing f*** will crawl out of the woodwork in the unlikely eventuality of:

a) The club reaching the third round

and

b) The club drawing a 'glamour' tie

Fact.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
id like to go to this game, but i think 22.50 is too expensive for this game

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It's the Fa cup though and the chance to see the Albion really tonk some one --

Sorry it's a t withdean so teh wobbles will set in.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Re: Re: FA Cup Ticket prices

Tom Hark said:
The club need to consider issuing vouchers (or proof of purchase)from Round One. Otherwise every wingeing f*** will crawl out of the woodwork in the unlikely eventuality of:

and

Fact.

What he said. Get on it, Albion.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks

Tom Hark said:

and

Fact.

That sir is a very very good idea :clap:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield

Tom Hark said:

and

Fact.

Agree with that anyone prepared to endure two non league clashes for example at home should get priority for a possible tie away at Arsenal or another big side then they should get priority or otherwise season tickets their grans goldfish etc will make the glamour tie but never set foot at another Albion match for years.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

Tom Hark said:

and

Fact.

i think they should do this anyway, many clubs have a points system in place for how good or bad the team is there playing.

In the 2003/04 season i went to the Swindon away game at the end of december and it was freezing, we played bad, lost and there wasnt many fans there. 5 months later we played them in the play off semi and i couldnt get a ticket as it was completley sold out :down: doesnt that just stink

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Can't we switch the tie to Northwich to take advantage of their better facilities?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Tom Hark said:

and

Fact.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
I think anyone who went to the Spurs game a couple of years ago should get priority.

Really :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Those who had season tickets during the Gillingham years should have priority. And comfy chairs and free beer. :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Those who've supprted the club since the 60s should get priority :jester:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Can you see us reaching the 3rd round?

Can you see us tonking anyone?

I will be pleased to get past Northwich and take it from there given our record against non-league sides

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here