Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've just been told I shouldn't have priority over other fans for this game because I didn't attend a game at the Goldstone (I would've had to have gone aged 2/3)... isn't it about time that older fans stopped using the Goldstone as a yardstick of loyalty?

Here's a thought - the person who said that to you is a fool, and their opinion is not representative of all fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair, it was a bit of an extreme statement from the person unable to purchase tickets immediately but it's an attitude I've seen over and over again where the Goldstone is used as the proof of loyalty to the club, by many who couldn't be bothered to turn up to the Withdean when it was actually a bit shit.

If it were a willy waving contest, I'd say that going to the Withdean and Priestfield were more proof of loyalty than the Goldstone. Going to the Goldstone was actually fun.

I think it's fair to say 'where were you when we were shit' (as banter) to some newer fans who were old enough to go before we hit the PL, but the loyalty points system encourages people to go to games now, which must be a good thing.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
my mum is a STH over 65 and said to get her a ticket, hoping she can go but if she decides not to my daughter (under 18) could go instead
they are the same price bracket - do you think it would be a problem on entering the stadium if I have an under 18 with me instead of a over 65?
do the digital tickets have the age on or just the price?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
my mum is a STH over 65 and said to get her a ticket, hoping she can go but if she decides not to my daughter (under 18) could go instead
they are the same price bracket - do you think it would be a problem on entering the stadium if I have an under 18 with me instead of a over 65?
Different concessions at The Amex flash a different coloured light for the varying ages, no idea at Wemberlee.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm having to wait for a couple of our group who are only Albion+ members. Does anyone know how you check your linked family and friends ? I always struggle to find it on the website. Thanks
just try to buy more tickets and all you F and F will appear in the dropdown

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I'd pay the extra tenner for peace of mind. If there's a problem on the day the lovely stewards at Wembley aren't going to be lenient to an excuse of "I bought it for my over 65 mum but she couldn't come so I've given this discounted ticket to someone under 65."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a good chance I'm going to need to book 2 seats next to each other (for the kids) with my seat just behind them. However, looking at the actual stadium I can see that some sections (lower) have a split somewhere, but they don't show when you buy the tickets, so I could buy one row behind another and find that they're in different sections.

Any advice on seeing where the sections split (ie, which rows)?

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
It's official, I'm now permanently relegated to being a loathsome TV fan. I'm not an Albion+ member, so no ticket for me.
Enjoy it you lucky b******s

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
There's a good chance I'm going to need to book 2 seats next to each other (for the kids) with my seat just behind them. However, looking at the actual stadium I can see that some sections (lower) have a split somewhere, but they don't show when you buy the tickets, so I could buy one row behind another and find that they're in different sections.

Any advice on seeing where the sections split (ie, which rows)?
why dont you all sit next to each other? like three in a row?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It's official, I'm now permanently relegated to being a loathsome TV fan. I'm not an Albion+ member, so no ticket for me.
Enjoy it you lucky b******s
there are still loads of tickets, if you only want one you have a pretty good chance - probably be able to get a couple together I recon, don't give up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here