Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm having to wait for a couple of our group who are only Albion+ members. Does anyone know how you check your linked family and friends ? I always struggle to find it on the website. Thanks

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm having to wait for a couple of our group who are only Albion+ members. Does anyone know how you check your linked family and friends ? I always struggle to find it on the website. Thanks
Log into tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com then click on your name in top right corner. Then scroll down that page it takes you to (which is account details) and there is your friends and family. You need their fan number and postcode (I believe) to add anyone that isn't already listed.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I've just been told I shouldn't have priority over other fans for this game because I didn't attend a game at the Goldstone (I would've had to have gone aged 2/3). I went to 75% of all of our fixtures last season, and probably more this year, and have fairly accumulated 370 loyalty points, but apparently, I am not a real fan enough to be at the front of the queue.

I pointed out that their argument was the equivalent of saying that only those who watched the Albion in the 56/57 season and before should have been given priority for 83 Cup Final tickets and that would've frankly been absurd. I get how important the Goldstone and the struggle to make it to the Amex is to our history (I went week in week out during that struggle) but isn't it about time that older fans stopped using the Goldstone as a yardstick of loyalty? It's coming up 26 years now.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
I've just been told I shouldn't have priority over other fans for this game because I didn't attend a game at the Goldstone (I would've had to have gone aged 2/3). I went to 75% of all of our fixtures last season, and probably more this year, and have fairly accumulated 370 loyalty points, but apparently, I am not a real fan enough to be at the front of the queue.

I pointed out that their argument was the equivalent of saying that only those who watched the Albion in the 56/57 season and before should have been given priority for 83 Cup Final tickets and that would've frankly been absurd. I get how important the Goldstone and the struggle to make it to the Amex is to our history (I went week in week out during that struggle) but isn't it about time that older fans stopped using the Goldstone as a yardstick of loyalty? It's coming up 26 years now.
No 😂

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

What goon told you that then ? I wouldn't have given them the steam off my piss, let alone actually bother gracing them with a reply.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Like you say it over a quarter of a century ago. Whoever told that is an imbecile.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Bit odd. I know of several STH in Window 1 who never set foot anywhere near The Goldstone, unless to purchase a sofa.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So there are 8 seats in a row for wheelchair users, and their personal assistants, arrange as follows: PA W W PA PA W W PA. One of the wheelchair spaces is available, but all the PA spaces have gone. How the **** does that work? Someone has booked one of the personal assistant spaces without having booked a wheelchair space.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
I'd reached the front of the queue, so was able to buy tickets, so I left, went back to see if I was now in the queue, but I just went straight in again (and it was soon after 2, so not after the queue had gone). Oh well, I tried.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Login as if you were going to buy a ticket for yourself. Select a seat (or 2) click 'buy' and where you see the seat assigned to your name, select your name and you should have the option to change it to someone on your friends list.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
What goon told you that then ? I wouldn't have given them the steam off my piss, let alone actually bother gracing them with a reply.
To be fair, it was a bit of an extreme statement from the person unable to purchase tickets immediately but it's an attitude I've seen over and over again where the Goldstone is used as the proof of loyalty to the club, by many who couldn't be bothered to turn up to the Withdean when it was actually a bit shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here