Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How many STH's has the club got?
We think it's 24-25k including 1901ers,STH priority groups are approximately equal in size so each time a window opens, c6k new people have the chance to buy, as well as those from previous groups who were waiting for someone in the new group to become eligible.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I estimate 3,000 - 4,000 were sold yesterday.

There were 26,308 left at midnight last night, so a similar number sold today thus far, and most people buy as early as they can in their window.

I'm assuming the four STH tiers are all roughly the same size - 6,000 give or take.

I don't think it's inconceivable that there are 4,000 that haven't been listed due to...

- Club staff
- Club partners
- Players' family and connections
- Restricted view tickets not yet listed.

TL;DR: I'd estimate c7,000 actually sold to date.
there are definitely blocks held back for match day staff etc that aren't going on sale til monday. I expect as next week progresses remaining tickets in greyed out blocks will become available

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We think it's 24-25k including 1901ers,STH priority groups are approximately equal in size so each time a window opens, c6k new people have the chance to buy, as well as those from previous groups who were waiting for someone in the new group to become eligible.
If and if we beat Manure, can't see many tickets outside of STH's for the final

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Is there still a waiting list for season tickets?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
26,308 left. I'd estimate 3,000-4,000 sold today given tickets held back by the club for their own use and restricted view tickets not yet listed.

Per block availability here:

Really appreciate these, thanks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but do we have a sense of how many MyAlbion+ members there are?

As said before, it's the MyMitoma+ members I'm concerned about/excited for.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All sorted and in the lower tier behind the goal - v excited now! We went upper tier in 2019 and felt a bit detached from the atmosphere, so hoping this will be great.
Exactly this. 3 tickets in block 132 right behind the goal. Excited as well as the upper tier was almost a complete letdown.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Cant decide whether to try for tickets at the front of the upper tier (great view) or in the lower tier (better atmosphere). Maybe back of the lower tier is the best of both?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cant decide whether to try for tickets at the front of the upper tier (great view) or in the lower tier (better atmosphere). Maybe back of the lower tier is the best of both?
Or worst of both? Not quite in with the atmosphere but view also isn't quite as good? I'm having the same dilemma tbh.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but do we have a sense of how many MyAlbion+ members there are?

As said before, it's the MyMitoma+ members I'm concerned about/excited for.
I don't think so - should have a better idea after the first release to albion+ members - there are still loads of tickets so don't panic, just be prepared when it is your go

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't think so - should have a better idea after the first release to albion+ members - there are still loads of tickets so don't panic, just be prepared when it is your go
I'm not worried for myself, I know I'll get a ticket.

There's about 8 of us (a mixture of STHs and non) and we want to mostly sit together if possible, appreciate we might have to be in a couple of clusters. Did it ok for the Man City FA Cup Semi but have a feeling this one might be more popular with Albion+ members.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Looks like demand is big from inside and outside the club. Its what our latest success has brought. I thought their would be plenty for all but now I am starting to think its not going to go far into ST with guests at all. Hopefully I am wrong and everyone who wants one gets a ticket. Still if we sell out should make for a cracking atmosphere.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Exactly this. 3 tickets in block 132 right behind the goal. Excited as well as the upper tier was almost a complete letdown.
The atmosphere / experience will be fine from ANY seat / block, IF the events on the pitch go well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The atmosphere / experience will be fine from ANY seat / block, IF the events on the pitch go well.
Yes that will certainly help, but I noticed last time that the crowd behind the goal was animated and singing a lot of the time whilst we were on a hiding to nothing up there in the gods. I am sure it's due to the club Wembley seats that make a disconnect.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes that will certainly help, but I noticed last time that the crowd behind the goal was animated and singing a lot of the time whilst we were on a hiding to nothing up there in the gods. I am sure it's due to the club Wembley seats that make a disconnect.
We were right behind the goal, and didn't find it that great at all, tbh. The rake of the stand is quite shallow, so halfway up the stand, you are a long way behind the goal - the other goal seemed MILES away.

This time we are top tier, at a corner - in line with the goal line. Higher, but possibly not actually much further from the pitch.

I'm not at all fussed regards the atmosphere. If we play well / win it will be bouncing everywhere. If its a non event like the City one, it will be flat all over.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We were right behind the goal, and didn't find it that great at all, tbh. The rake of the stand is quite shallow, so halfway up the stand, you are a long way behind the goal - the other goal seemed MILES away.

This time we are top tier, at a corner - in line with the goal line. Higher, but possibly not actually much further from the pitch.

I'm not at all fussed regards the atmosphere. If we play well / win it will be bouncing everywhere. If its a non event like the City one, it will be flat all over.
True, the last semi was not that great on the pitch but I still managed to lose my voice for several days. 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here