Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup draw - numbers

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
Chelsea (Away) oh pretty please, never been to the bridge and Chelsea train at my Unis sports ground, will wear my albion shirt with more pride than normal (is that possible). After we have given them a footballing lesson 1-0 to the albion.:D :D

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If we draw a big club away, I'm staying off here until after the match. The amount of whinging over how the tickets are allocated will be UNBEARABLE.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Seasider said:
Chelsea (Away) oh pretty please, never been to the bridge and Chelsea train at my Unis sports ground, will wear my albion shirt with more pride than normal (is that possible). After we have given them a footballing lesson 1-0 to the albion.:D :D

I don't think we have ever beaten Chelsea. Am I right?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Non of you fancy the big team at number 57 then :p

If there is a god out there please let us beat Scunthorpe and give us an away tie at Old Trafford in the 3rd round. Then we are home and dry :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fran Hagarty said:
As long as it's not 10 or 23 I don't really mind. I haven't missed a match in years but I'd not want to go to Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge and yes, I have previously been to both. The only good thing would be the money the club would make.

So have I & I agree.

Liverpool away please. We always beat Liverpool in the FA Cup
:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
I don't think we have ever beaten Chelsea. Am I right?

14 Jan 1933 Brighton 2(1) - (0) 1 Chelsea 23,580 FA Cup - R3

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
My baby is due on third round day so I am hoping for home to Slough/Yeading then a good draw in the fourth round:D

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Simster said:
If we draw a big club away, I'm staying off here until after the match. The amount of whinging over how the tickets are allocated will be UNBEARABLE.

With the Cup I believe we would get upto 15% of the capacity, so the bigger the club, the bigger the allocation and everyone should get a ticket!

Any Premiership team away will get us some much needed money (probably for the lawyers) but the teams struggling at the foot of the Premiership would not fancy playing us and we can cause an upset with performances like Saturday (especially from FDM).

It would be nice to get to round 4 for a change wouldn't it?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
A Premiership club would obviously be good.. United, Newcastle, Villa, Spurs..not Chelsea - too many wankers but somewhere where we 'd take 5, 000 and have a great day out.

So , see you all at Scunthorpe then!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Jean Tigana's boyfriend said:
Get in but it means we can't beat them in the final:jester:
You only want Palace because we`re a big club, and you would love to try a giant killing act. The only killing you`ll get is a 5.0 drubbing again. Bring it on the FA so we can shut this lot up for good.

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Do people really want Palace away? God I don't... they'd kill us. Andy Johnson running at Guy Butters? I'm still haunted by 2 years ago and am in no mood for a repeat

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Sneaky George said:
Do people really want Palace away? God I don't... they'd kill us. Andy Johnson running at Guy Butters? I'm still haunted by 2 years ago and am in no mood for a repeat
Wise words. Pleased you understand the reallity of it all. Cheers.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here