Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
probably wont be on the bbc but must have a chance of being on sky

wont be easy but a great draw location wise for me

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
away capacity is 1100 standing , 200 sitting and more terrace available adjacent to the main stand. Would think that makes it around 1600.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am not agoraphobic Spencer! I just can't be arsed to spend every weekend going to the football and traipsing up and down the country. Particularly as it is an expensive hobby and I am saving for a flat deposit. Besides, why would I want to take the train when I can travel in style for a fraction of the price?
Not very green is is it? ???

Decent draw anyway (if we get through), be a tough match going by today but it is a good away trip.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Ah! The joys of the white membership:Cheltenham ,then Torquay!

Just got to win that replay.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
if we beat cheltenham in the replay then i might make the trip for this. need to get to some games ive only got to one this season because of uni and work. so i want to get to a fair few soon

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not very green is is it? ???

Decent draw anyway (if we get through), be a tough match going by today but it is a good away trip.

:down: True, although he will be travelling anyway. I gave up my car to offset my footprint and travel by train to work, so it doesn't make me feel too guilty. :cool:

They look like a handy side, but we haven't had trouble beating them before, unless they roll out Southall again. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here