Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA cup draw (merged threads)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Torquay played well against Yeovil this afternoon. It won't be easy.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I will make a rare away appearance assuming we are able to beat Cheltenham (although that is highly unlikely). In with the Brighton rabble if I can get tickets, otherwise I will be in the home section.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:braders:
I will make a rare away appearance assuming we are able to beat Cheltenham (although that is highly unlikely). If I can get tickets, otherwise I will be in the home section.

Steady Paul.Think you need to check the map first to see where Torquay is.:D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will ticket stub holders from R1 and R2 get preference for tickets in R3 if we get a big club away? I know that Gold and Blue members will get first choice but what happens to loyal White members who have been to 2 away cup fixtures?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Will ticket stub holders from R1 and R2 get preference for tickets in R3 if we get a big club away? I know that Gold and Blue members will get first choice but what happens to loyal White members who have been to 2 away cup fixtures?

i would like to think they would get prioroty,

so thats a no probabaly :lolol:

They get lower priority.

Beach Hut has decreed that this is how it must be.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:D Shouldn't be too hard to find. I lived in Devon for 6 months and used to visit Torquay regularly. I will be making a weekend of it with a Torquay supporter who WILL drive me down there.

I thought there was a catch to it.I couldn't see you catching a train.It's just not you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought there was a catch to it.I couldn't see you catching a train.It's just not you.

I am not agoraphobic Spencer! I just can't be arsed to spend every weekend going to the football and traipsing up and down the country. Particularly as it is an expensive hobby and I am saving for a flat deposit. Besides, why would I want to take the train when I can travel in style for a fraction of the price?

Believe it or not, I was/am an intrepid explorer. :cool:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm hoping this match is being played on the Saturday because I'm planning to be at Donny the following Tuesday night which will be put back if the cup game is on Sunday.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I just hope we get a slightly better ref, I thought Yeovil had two good penalty claims turned down.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
their man at the fronts face was hilarious, he was gutted :D

To be honest, it's hardly surprising though.

A half decent non-league team is not vaguely interested in the Round 2 draw, all they want is an easy home game against the likes of Chasetown so they can progress and potentially make some real money from one of the 'big boys'.

With the possible exception of Leeds, or at a push Forest away, they don't want to be playing one of the best teams in the draw who are in a bit of form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here