Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Actually scrap that, now it's saying it can only be viewed in the UK or Ireland, which is strange because i've watched the last two rounds on there from Australia :annoyed:

download a hack that gives you a UKIP address.... expat IP i think its called :) also enjoy MotD too :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wembley semi's so Orient / Wed or crawley home , saying that , wouldn't fear the championship sides either.

Not fussed on one of the big 5 away, so we get a "nice day out" with a load of JCL's but probably ultimately lose. A top 5 side would also distract us more than the others.

Can make a case for any side being a good draw bar Bolton / Wigan / Stoke

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Crawley at home, failing that a nice little away trip to Arsenal where we would get around 6000 tickets. Plus its only a 45 minutes away by train for me.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
We'd get more than 6,000 at Arsenal. More like 9,000!

Arsenals away allocation is normally 3000 but they increase that for cup ties. Which is why I said 6000 a conservative estimate . I know Leeds took around 8000 in the previous round so hopefully they will give us the same.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is League One as weak as it has been made out to be?

Wednesday, Orient and Brighton in the hat for the next round. Southampton and Huddersfield did well against two of the best teams in the country and Notts County are holding their own thus far.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like Stoke are through,that would be horrid.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011

Wednesday, Orient and Brighton in the hat for the next round. Southampton and Huddersfield did well against two of the best teams in the country and Notts County are holding their own thus far.

Would it be fair to say 3 of those are actually pretty decent sides who'd do well in the Championship.

Notts County beat us in the League cup and seem to have a good record cup wise.

I suspect your players are more motivated for the cup than the top teams...

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon

There are more League One teams left than Championship. I thought at the start of the season that League One would be more exciting than the Championship this year.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Knowing our luck we would propbably lose to Crawley! I think i would like either a big premier league club or Orient/Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here