Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 3rd Round

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Thought you might want to see Milivojevic make a tit of himself. Huddlestone's quite a big lad you know Luka...

[tweet]1213852811856928770[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No fan of Everton but I hope they SMASH Liverpool.

I hesitate to say it but Everton look pretty shit in their cup final against a youth side...hopefully they’ll be as poor as they have been in the first 25 mins against us.

Although Adrian has made some good saves, mostly with his feet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought you might want to see Milivojevic make a tit of himself. Huddlestone's quite a big lad you know Luka...

[tweet]1213852811856928770[/tweet]

Kick out - red card (as Zaha should have been against us)
Head but - red card
Grabbing ref by shirt - red card

Should be a 10 game ban for me.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Feck off Lineker “Premier League strugglers Brighton and Hove Albion lost to Sheffield Wednesday”

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Kick out - red card (as Zaha should have been against us)
Head but - red card
Grabbing ref by shirt - red card

Should be a 10 game ban for me.

It was weird wasn't it, I mean he gave the ref enough chances didn't he! Looked a frustrated player...

* Can't stand VAR but, well, when it goes your way.... :)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was weird wasn't it, I mean he gave the ref enough chances didn't he! Looked a frustrated player...

Not quite clear on this. VAR said it’s a sending off and the ref goes and looks at the monitor, can he then decide it wasn’t a sending off and so over rule VAR? That could open a new can of worms?

Imagine Hoops reffing his pet team Bournemouth and deciding against a VAR decision? :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oliver went to the video screen and watched the incident and decided it was a red

Only after advice by the VAR officials he definitely gave them both a yellow initially

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes but he could have still decided a yellow was correct. At long last a ref has made the final decision and not the bunker ref

True, so maybe more refs should do it and decide against VAR awarded toe nail ofsides?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Everton now being given the runaround by the Liverpool kids, will they regret those missed first half chances?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I hate var with a passion even if my club benefited from it. It's because of this nonsense i'm not renewing.

For what it's worth i thought both should have seen red.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here