Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 3rd Round draw [merged threads]

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
BensGrandad said:
Will us STH have to claim our tickets or just turn up as pera league game. I would think the former.

you have you're ticket in the blue wallet 'first home cup game'

p.s think how pissed off coventry fans are a the draw to come to the atmospheric withdean:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
brighton2win said:
you have you're ticket in the blue wallet 'first home cup game'

:

I know that but assumed that we would probably have to send in those to be issued with others because some STH may not be able to go and also there are mopre stringent ticket restrictions for cup games than for league in allocation to away fans.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Great result for us STHs. :lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
We'll win then face Arsenal in the 4th round

olster

Dec 3, 2005
i know its not the greatest thing that happened to the club but at least it is against coventry and we know that we are fully capable of beating coventry.and if we beat them we have a good chance of getting agood club like arsenal or chelsea or man u.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
We might have had a chance if it was an away game of going through. :nono: Still they're beatable, and a more glamourous 4th round tie awaits!

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
We will be on our winning streak by then, starting at Reading, culminating in manager of the month award for McGhee.....

and then.......

and then.......

I woke up!!!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
There were at least 50 permutations of worse draws than this. Spurs away last year was a DREAM tie - we can't expect such luck every year. But, as already posted - it IS winnable.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I predict a 1-1 draw and jocky will say its a good result and he is happy with it.

:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here