Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 3rd Round draw [merged threads]

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It's perfect. Quite rightly we don't deserve any glamour tie until we've proved our worth by battling it out with an ugly northern team in a position similar to ours.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
2-1 to Cov, guarenteed, and the weather will be shit.:down: We have an appalling record in the FA Cup in the last 19 years

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Not sure there need be a replay. I think that if the teams agree then it can go to extra time and penalties. Think that was the case against Spurs, but they opted for a replay. Think the rules were changed for the benefit of the Premiership teams having to many fixtures.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
mrhairy said:
Not sure there need be a replay. I think that if the teams agree then it can go to extra time and penalties. Think that was the case against Spurs, but they opted for a replay. Think the rules were changed for the benefit of the Premiership teams having to many fixtures.

I thought that was only for teams competting in europe?

What a relief - all that GAY scramble for tickets and all the moaning over allocation postponed for a bit :drink: :drink:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
El Presidente said:
2-1 to Cov, guarenteed, and the weather will be shit.:down: We have an appalling record in the FA Cup in the last 19 years

We nearly beat Tottenham last year!LIGHTEN UP!!

Think of it like this.

We were one ball away from Chelsea!
We were two balls away from Palarse!
We were two balls away from Chester!

WHAT LUCK WE'LL GET IN THE NEXT ROUND!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Good draw I reckon. The chances of a real money-spinning glamour tie are miniscule at this stage. How long had we waited for a game like Spurs?

Got to be better than Preston A or some such trip... no chance of glory and a very good chance of defeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here