Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 2nd Round Draw - Rushden & Diamonds at Home

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
That when Leon Knight scored?

Nope.

Pretty sure that was the game where Bobby made the record books by scoring in 7 consecutive games.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nope.

Pretty sure that was the game where Bobby made the record books by scoring in 7 consecutive games.

Oh.

I do remember Leon Knight scoring a wonder goal at Nene Park though.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Nope.

Think it was 10 consecutive games, and Danny Cullip scored a curler from about 18 yards.. and it was a daft 1130ish kick off too i think...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Don't know if it was 10 consecutive games, as he was going for the 11th. on Boxing Day at QPR, which finished 0-0...:US:

Think you are a bit out with your dates mate.. Cup match was probably in early Dec.. and i believe he got his 11th in a row against Chesterfield, in a 2-2 before Christmas

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Think you are a bit out with your dates mate.. Cup match was probably in early Dec.. and i believe he got his 11th in a row against Chesterfield, in a 2-2 before Christmas

According to Rothmans, he scored in eight consecutive league matches between Notts County away on 23rd. Oct. and Chesterfield at home on 21st. Dec., and also scored in The FA Cup rounds one and two on 16th. Nov. and 8th. Dec., making 10, with the 0-0 at QPR on Boxing Day ending his quest for the 11th...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ah yes so it was 9 games.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A great draw and gives us a real incentive to finish the job off in the replay against Wycombe.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
According to Rothmans, he scored in eight consecutive league matches between Notts County away on 23rd. Oct. and Chesterfield at home on 21st. Dec., and also scored in The FA Cup rounds one and two on 16th. Nov. and 8th. Dec., making 10, with the 0-0 at QPR on Boxing Day ending his quest for the 11th...

I therefore stand corrected! Fair do's...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I therefore stand corrected! Fair do's...

:thumbsup:

I only remember the scenario/game as I drove up with some mates who were QPR fans who'd got me a ticket in the front row of the home section and Nathan Jones was taking a throw-in right in front of me and I (bravely) said to him, quite quietly, 'Brighton till i die...' and thumped my chest by my heart and he winked at me conspiratorialy...:facepalm:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
:thumbsup:

I only remember the scenario/game as I drove up with some mates who were QPR fans who'd got me a ticket in the front row of the home section and Nathan Jones was taking a throw-in right in front of me and I (bravely) said to him, quite quietly, 'Brighton till i die...' and thumped my chest by my heart and he winked at me conspiratorialy...:facepalm:

LOL! Nice one..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here