Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 2nd Round Draw - Rushden & Diamonds at Home

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
not had a decent away tie in a while, lets just get to the 3rd round pleeeaaaasseee and get a Liverpool or Newcastle away

Liverpool or NEWCASTLE? What are you on!? Why choose a Championship side when you could have an Arsenal, an hour away, or a Man United, the same distance as Liverpool :shrug:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Liverpool or NEWCASTLE? What are you on!? Why choose a Championship side when you could have an Arsenal, an hour away, or a Man United, the same distance as Liverpool :shrug:

I was just looking at it from a selfish point of view, Not as far for me to travel :thumbsup:

But tbh you're right i think an Arsenal or chelsea or Spurs again would be awesome, but we would still take a small army to Newcastle, liverpool or Manure

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I've just noticed that any possible 3rd. round game would be on 2nd. of January, meaning the Stockport away game would have to be re-arranged and I've recently booked a non-refundable train ticket for that game :tantrum:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've just noticed that any possible 3rd. round game would be on 2nd. of January, meaning the Stockport away game would have to be re-arranged and I've recently booked a non-refundable train ticket for that game :tantrum:

Well that was a bit silly now wasn't it!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Same! Well we have 2 nights hotels booked as are going up for a long weekend. Noticed that it was 3rd round day but had the intention of either going to the game, or just getting tickets to another 3rd round tie nearby (city, united, or liverpool possibly!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here