Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Action against Evra

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simple question should the FA take action against Evra for crowd incitement after the game as a lot has been made of the Saurez non handshake. I think that they should but they wont because it will upset Fergie and he is bigger than the FA.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Simple question should the FA take action against Evra for crowd incitement after the game as a lot has been made of the Saurez non handshake. I think that they should but they wont because it will upset Fergie and he thinks he is bigger than the FA.

Simple answer above;

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Simple question should the FA take action against Evra for crowd incitement after the game as a lot has been made of the Saurez non handshake. I think that they should but they wont because it will upset Fergie and he is bigger than the FA.

Of course not. As far as I'm aware he was celebrating in front of the United fans. How does that incite them?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Of course not. As far as I'm aware he was celebrating in front of the United fans. How does that incite them?

I don't think it was inciting the crowd BUT he was bouncing up and down right in front of Suarez clearly trying to wind him up.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

If it will upset old purple nose then they should definitely do it.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Because he deliberately cut across Saurez's path to provoke reaction which was unnecessary had Saurez reacted to could have all turn nasty.
It was unnecessary.

I would have expected an apology from united about it by now, but this is Fergie were talking abut.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Because he deliberately cut across Saurez's path to provoke reaction which was unnecessary had Saurez reacted to could have all turn nasty.
It was unnecessary.

I would have expected an apology from united about it by now, but this is Fergie were talking abut.

Was it deliberate? He didn't celebrate in Suarez's face, he went across to the United fans. Yeah, he didn't cover himself in glory by making such a meal of it but you can't start disciplining players for over-celebrating. Are the FA going to discipline Suarez for ungentlemanly conduct for refusing the handshake?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
It would damage the cause on anti-racist i still believe he is the victim but to a lesser extent than Anton Ferdinand.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you have answered your own question

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh god PLEASE NO

I am utterly bored to DEATH with all this Evra / Suarez shite. Another FA charge will just perpetuate the whole saga even further.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No, if only because not doing so might wind Alan Green up even further.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No different to Keown v Van Nistelrooy a few years back. In fact it's a lesser offence. Did Keown get charged? No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here