Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] F1 2021

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That first lap was epic, Max nailed the start though. Mercs seem to have got the gap down a little which can only be good

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Perez the really big loser, and the advert for what can go wrong in this. I love that it adds an element of extra jeopardy personally.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Because no one does that to me on here mate! Do we all have to want Lewis to win then??? I like Max and Lando personally. What do you think of them???

Very good drivers. I want Lewis to win and will be disappointed if Mercedes can't get close to the Red Bull. Nice to see Max winning though and he deserves the spotlight. Anyone will have to drive at the top of their game to win a F1 title.....you can drive the fastest car but you still have to have the skill & expertise to turn fastest car into wins. Interesting season with emerging young talent coming to the front.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’m watching adverts on channel 4.

Hopefully they might show a bit of F1 as well, FFS.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Thought Lewis got his nose sufficiently along side, MV had bumped him twice when he was struggling in that opening lap. Interesting to see how the stewards view it.

D

Deleted member 2719

I have always said it, when the pressure is on him, he loses it. That is why I struggle to respect him.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
That's a racing incident for me, Max throwing his car around in the early corners and so too Hamilton. Thrilling racing!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Horner says it as it is. "Dirty diving" as he says.

Well that’s a surprise, Horner is a massive cock and he doesn’t call the shots. Max did quite a bit of weaving before the accident too.

Racing incident for me and accident apart this is exactly the racing we have been waiting for.

Karun also agrees

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here