Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] F1 2021

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A race with no pit stops? How will anyone get overtaken?

It would be better if it was three laps on cold tyres with the sprinklers on.

If every Grand Prix was like Turkey 2020 this would unquestionably be the greatest sport on earth

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not looking good for a competitive race. Max smashing Mercedes in Practice One. Norris closest to him

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hopefully someone will wipe Max out in the sprint race...not that it looks like anyone will get close enough

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully someone will wipe Max out in the sprint race...not that it looks like anyone will get close enough

Harsh! Max has the best car because Mercedes were arrogant enough to think they could bin car improvements this year and concentrate on next year’s car imo. Red Bull have stolen a massive march on Mercedes, good for them and Max. Mercs claiming that they have been shafted by regulation changes but I reckon it runs deeper than that, they did not see the Red Bull improvements coming. They may not be saying it but they have conceded this year’s titles as they are now so far off the pace, worse than RB were last season imo.

Meanwhile Mercs could well fall behind McLaren too. Great for F1, not so much if you are a Lewis fan :down:

If Mercedes aren’t competitive at Silverstone, they are fecked for the season imo. Quali tonight will make all clearer.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Harsh! Max has the best car because Mercedes were arrogant enough to think they could bin car improvements this year and concentrate on next year’s car imo. Red Bull have stolen a massive march on Mercedes, good for them and Max. Mercs claiming that they have been shafted by regulation changes but I reckon it runs deeper than that, they did not see the Red Bull improvements coming. They may not be saying it but they have conceded this year’s titles as they are now so far off the pace, worse than RB were last season imo.

Meanwhile Mercs could well fall behind McLaren too. Great for F1, not so much if you are a Lewis fan :down:

If Mercedes aren’t competitive at Silverstone, they are fecked for the season imo. Quali tonight will make all clearer.

Don't disagree with any of that, but after the first 3 races I was hoping for an epic championship battle between Max and Lewis that we've all been waiting for, instead Max is walking away with it.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't disagree with any of that, but after the first 3 races I was hoping for an epic championship battle between Max and Lewis that we've all been waiting for, instead Max is walking away with it.

Yep it’s a MASSIVE disappointment to me too :down:

The Red Bull seems miles ahead of Mercedes at every circuit now. In past years at least the RB had the advantage at some circuits which made a few races interesting

Interesting and telling how McLaren seem to possibly have a better car than Mercedes who supply their engine.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Here we go, Sprint race qualifying starting on Channel 4

Let’s hope Mercedes have been sandbagging and can compete with Red Bull and McLaren. Now where are those straws?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yay, Lewis fastest in Q2

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bloody hell, Lewis has only pulled it out of the bag. Fanbloodytastic. Looks like we might have a race on again

How the feck did he do that?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Max is fecking furious, look at his face :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Max will get Lewis, but trying to predict when (for good) is marvellous fun. With a new 2 year contract Lewis obviously thinks so too :clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

Bloody hell, Lewis has only pulled it out of the bag. Fanbloodytastic. Looks like we might have a race on again

How the feck did he do that?

Faster car?

Looks like your predictions of Max walking away with it were far too premature, Lewis has this season in the bag now, the quickest man in the world in the quickest car, what could stop him???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Faster car?

Looks like your predictions of Max walking away with it were far too premature, Lewis has this season in the bag now, the quickest man in the world in the quickest car, what could stop him???

You are a tinker Mouldy.......if I didn't know you personally I would call you a shit stirring ****er:bigwave::lolol::kiss:

D

Deleted member 2719

You are a tinker Mouldy.......if I didn't know you personally I would call you a shit stirring ****er:bigwave::lolol::kiss:

Because no one does that to me on here mate! Do we all have to want Lewis to win then??? I like Max and Lando personally. What do you think of them???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here