Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off U Mess

1066gull

Safeway said:
Yes I admit I am. But I ain't going to go in to an lengthy internet discussion threatening legal action, I am trying to do something about it.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Hiney said:
You reckon Pengoon's being bullied?

Interesting perspective

Your questioning the question of whether DP's being bullied?
Interesting perspective

A moderator writes ...

I'm not going to hang around, waiting for someone to complain about some of the recent posts on this thread.

They've been deleted.

NSC isn't the place to make personal attacks on members, either directly or by innuendo.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lord Bracknell said:
NSC isn't the place to make personal attacks on members, either directly or by innuendo.

Say that to my face, beardy :angry:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Does DP forget the fact that he spammed pretty much every NSP thread calling all NSP members KIDDIE FIDDLERS?

Excuse me while I go and email the virtual internet police on behalf of those he insulted at NSP.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Bad Ash said:
Does DP forget the fact that he spammed pretty much every NSP thread calling all NSP members KIDDIE FIDDLERS?

Excuse me while I go and email the virtual internet police on behalf of those he insulted at NSP.

oh yes, forgot about that.... so did ZZZZteve apparently :dunce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
mess2.png

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bad Ash said:

Yes thats right he did.

But DP is never in the wrong. Allegedly.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lord Bracknell said:
A moderator writes ...

I'm not going to hang around, waiting for someone to complain about some of the recent posts on this thread.

They've been deleted.

really! When did that change then?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AdrianDINho said:
Yes I admit I am. But I ain't going to go in to an lengthy internet discussion threatening legal action, I am trying to do something about it.

That's funny because you threatened me with legal action over a thread I didn't even post on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here