Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** OFF McClaren

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
Can we have a manager that makes his own decisions and is not swayed by how much a player earns in the premiership? We need to upset some players but as long as McLaren is in charge,exactly as with Ericsson his clone, this will not happen. When players like Rooney and Lampard don't perform he is too afraid to sub them unless they disagree with him and throw their toys out of their pram. With the best of teams brave decisions have to be made and with Ericsson & McLaren this is not done.If only Brian Clough was still around, he would have sorted these primadonnas out!:angry:

McClaren is hopeless but I think the bottom line is the players we have just aren't good enough. I think it's the amount of foreigners in the Prem.

Aren't we 6th in the latest FIFA world rankings? That's a joke. Currently we're about the 25th best team in the world.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
I agree. McClaren is absolutely shit at managing a team at any level. Being a coach is one thing but being the main man is totally different. It doesn't help having a face you want to punch every time you see it. Capped toothed FA led wanker !!:angry: :angry:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its not so fact we drew in Israel, they have a brilliant record in Tel Aviv, its more the fact the football we are playing is boring, shit and fruitless. We arent even having good attempts at goal :nono:

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
I said it all along we had the second best manager in the world we sacked him but heads up we were going to get the best manager in the world to replace him only the press bless them got hold of the story and we lost him so we ended up with the Borat of all managers Boro fans I know we so happy when he left

E

enigma

Col P said:
I said it all along we had the second best manager in the world we sacked him but heads up we were going to get the best manager in the world to replace him only the press bless them got hold of the story and we lost him so we ended up with the Borat of all managers Boro fans I know we so happy when he left

For crying out loud, just because Stevie Mac is rubbish, does not mean Sven was brilliant.

The second best manager in the world....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
my problem with mclaren is that he is the stupidest person i've seen manage a football team (and the competition is tough).

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can we have a manager that makes his own decisions and is not swayed by how much a player earns in the premiership? We need to upset some players but as long as McLaren is in charge,exactly as with Ericsson his clone, this will not happen. When players like Rooney and Lampard don't perform he is too afraid to sub them unless they disagree with him and throw their toys out of their pram. With the best of teams brave decisions have to be made and with Ericsson & McLaren this is not done.If only Brian Clough was still around, he would have sorted these primadonnas out!:angry:

Was Mclaren swayed by how much scott Carson is paid then ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Internationally we are really only Championship class with a selling plate manager.

Hopefully the latter will change tomorrow morning,but the former will not all the time the Premiership is stuffed with foreign players.However,fans want to see their clubs winning,and that means things will not change until England develop their own quality players,and play with some Scottish aggression and heart.

The Dog and Duck would have given tonights England a game,and with the "talent" on show Beckham could play til he's 90 and get 200+caps!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good to see this back on page 1 13 months after it was posted!

OUT

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here