Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** OFF McClaren

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AdrianDINho said:
der der der der der der der DIE:censored:

I am now forever more not an England fan and I will support my other team Holland from this day forward:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Who were equally as bad against Romania.

:)

1066gull

Silent Bob said:
Who were equally as bad against Romania.

:)
Yeh but I am sick to the death of the FA for SIX LONG YEARS letting us suffer over INEPT performances, ridiculous ticket pricing to rip off fans, the SAME old excuses and the CONSTANT reference to winning a tournament over forty years ago.

Until we have a man who sorts out the International game, that is exciting and enjoyable to watch, than I will pay an interest in England.

How the f*** can Scotland beat France and we draw to f***ing Israel:censored:

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
AdrianDINho said:

I thought you said that 'we' meant the Netherlands now, so far as you are concerned???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AdrianDINho said:
Yeh but I am sick to the death of the FA for SIX LONG YEARS letting us suffer over INEPT performances, ridiculous ticket pricing to rip off fans, the SAME old excuses and the CONSTANT reference to winning a tournament over forty years ago.

Until we have a man who sorts out the International game, that is exciting and enjoyable to watch, than I will pay an interest in England.

But the ORANJE have the same problem with Van Basten. ;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there a clause in the England managers contract which says he must play Rooney if not why was he still on the pitch at the end of the game he was shit and so was Johnson, and so was ...oh take your pick of the rest.

Look, it ain't McLaren's fault.

Nobody could make this bunch of egotistical wamkers whose only loyalty is to their wallets play well for their country. Nobody.

The FA f***ed it all up by sanctioning the Premiership. And to think we were told at the time that it would do wonders for the national team...

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
This man is the most incompetant, least qualified and biggest excuse for a manager to ever have had the misfortune of managing our country. His interview was full of bullshit, WHAT f***ing GAME WERE YOU WATCHING, SORT IT OUT OR f*** OFF :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews said:
I supported Sven and when I got slagged off for it my standard reply was "who'll replace him then?" well I hope youre glad Eriksson got the gooner

Look mate, you could have supported the local dustman - but does it make you right, just because the roadsweeper is useless?

Sven - useless.
McClown - useless x2

It's the FA that should be got RID, that's where the problems are deepest rooted - then get someone in who has an inkling what the game is about, who will make a wiser choice than putting in the roadsweeper to replace the dustman.

fatbadger said:

Nobody could make this bunch of egotistical wamkers whose only loyalty is to their wallets play well for their country. Nobody.

The FA f***ed it all up by sanctioning the Premiership. And to think we were told at the time that it would do wonders for the national team...

No, no, I don't think for one moment these players misrepresent their country, or don't want to try and win. They are completely unable to make a formation on their own though, and make tactical changes on the pitch while they are going bull-at-a-crowded-gate.

The manager has to see the wood from the trees, and he can't. He's inept, but it's actually not his fault that he's England manager.

NMH said:
Look mate, you could have supported the local dustman - but does it make you right, just because the roadsweeper is useless?

Sven - useless.
McClown - useless x2

It's the FA that should be got RID, that's where the problems are deepest rooted - then get someone in who has an inkling what the game is about, who will make a wiser choice than putting in the roadsweeper to replace the dustman.

Support my local Dustman? I live under the watchful eye of Lewes DC, I pay £140 a month to have my rubbish spilt all over the path and pavement...and anotherthing.....

fatbadger said:

I've been saying that for years....now they're allowing the lower leagues to die financially. Not fit to be in charge of our game and the lot of them should be kicked out and replaced by people who care about the game rather than the money being generated.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
stevemcclaren.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NMH said:

Sven - useless.
McClown - useless x2

I wish to affiliate myself with these remarks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here