Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F*** Off and support another team..

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
northstandnorth said:
never a dull season at the albion lots of fun and grief since 96.

want stability
dependabillity
boredom

BUY A SPURS SHIRT

or become a manure fan if you only want glory

with keane kanoute and defore cant really call spurs boring can you ???
esp if you look back at most the games at withdean last year

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Save your breath Deadly Danson. I think the majority of people on here acknowlege the situation and know that we're punching well above our weight. However there is still a sizeable minority of, how can I put this politely?, ignorant morons, who don't even have a basic grasp of simple arithmetic. The current scope of the clubs ambition (on the playing side) is limited because the income is limited. Just saying again and again 'we should sign more players and they should be of better quality' doesn't solve the problem, it's not a magic chant, just an expression of ignorance.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
theweasel said:
This what we need QUALITY support well said !!:clap2: :clap2:

A good point, well made!!

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
nice one deadly danson..supporting the Albion should be a labour of love good times and bad i swear the lot sitting round me in Block B just come for a good moan to get away from the wife.

Iam haunted by regular quotes of 'not good enough' 'not strong enough' 'ohhhh that was a gimmmme ball' 'showboating leon' or even when we were top of the league with bobby banging it the goals, it was 'to lazy zamora'...

I wish they would all f*ck off as well and go and support spurs they love a good moan that lot.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
northstandnorth said:
never a dull season at the albion lots of fun and grief since 96.

want stability
dependabillity
boredom

BUY A SPURS SHIRT

or become a manure fan if you only want glory
under glory it should read Arsenal but well said anyway :clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Can we start a thread naming and shaming those that insist on writing us off this early in the season? I'm getting sick and tired of their bullshit. :angry:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hornchurch? He should be so lucky.

:jester:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Top post Deadly. I have been amazed by a lot of what I've read on this board this week. It's like a legion of Rupert Lowe mentalists have besieged the place. The club board, the team and the manager/coaching staff are working hard to keep us as high as they can in the league. I have no doubt about that. If we're not good enough then we're not, it is a competition like any other after all. We barely scraped into a flippin tough division. One that on paper, given all the limiting factors that blight us currently, we probably have no right to be in.

The siege mentality and team spirit has served the team so well, why can't the fans show some of it as well after only 4, yes 4, games FFS. Our biggest chance of survival, and best weapon at our disposal, is to turn the unfashionable and unique Withdean into as much of a fortress as we can. WE, THE FANS, CAN AND MUST PLAY A MAJOR PART IN THAT.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: F*** Off and support another team..

Fran Hagarty said:
I wouldn't swap being a Brighton fan for the likes of Chelski or Manure. They may have the money and the media attention and the football is, of course, of a higher standard, but that means nothing to me.

Are you sure?

It would be great to support a Man Utd or an Arsenal

Chance to watch world class players in fantastic stadiums, to actually win decent trophies and to cap it off, to be able to watch your team play in Europe against the best-of-the-rest........

I'm very envious of people who actually go and watch Man Utd/Arsenal et al, but before some smart-arse says "why don't you **** off then if you'd love to be an Arsenal fan", I love BHA FC and will never stop supporting them or transfer my footballing allegiances to another, more glamorous (sp) club. Its in my blood you see :angel:

Last edited:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Can we start a thread naming and shaming those that insist on writing us off this early in the season? I'm getting sick and tired of their bullshit. :angry:

Personally I believe that we will be relegated this season. I've thought this since the full-time whistle at Cardiff. This is for all the reasons stated above - too little money, crap stadium, average second division team.

However, I DON'T CARE that we'll probably go down (again) this year. We're great in the second, Falmer is on the way and until the stadium's built where we are in the league doesn't matter. We'll continue to punch above our weight, and do bloody well at it.

I'm not one of the moaners who thinks that we should be challenging for the play-offs in spite of the off-field problems, just a realist looking at the long-term.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
D'Angelo Saxon said:

Is this a football discussion board or a McCarthyist witchhunt?

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here