Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F me that West Stand's big!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I hope JS doesn't mind me using one of his photos for this but I really do think it's worthy of a new thread. You can see in this photo where the top tier is going to be and therefore how big the stand is going to be. IMMENSE!

Attachments

• west stand.JPG
    west stand.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 954

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
...and the ends are the lowest bits.
The middle rises higher.

Are you saying there will be another 2 sections?

Can you do an arrow roughly the height where the top row of seats will be?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It wasn't until I went to the site and saw the size of the East stand which is the smaller of the two that I realised just how big the west stand is going to be. It's gonna be MASSIVE!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It wasn't until I went to the site and saw the size of the East stand which is the smaller of the two that I realised just how big the west stand is going to be. It's gonna be MASSIVE!

Link?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers Notters.That gives a better picture of the scale of the west stand.:thumbsup:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Jeez - it's going to be a biggie!
Thanks for the interpretation.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
I don't think even Notters' excellent interpretation reflects the size of this stand. If I remember correctly from a much earlier posting - this tier rises from 10 rows at the ends to 26 rows in the centre.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I don't think even Notters' excellent interpretation reflects the size of this stand. If I remember correctly from a much earlier posting - this tier rises from 10 rows at the ends to 26 rows in the centre.

Horay! Row Z.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
sssh its looks like the builders have overridden the plans and gone for a stand the size of the san siro...don't tell anyone....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here