Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F me that West Stand's big!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

When its is finished it will look like this................... but possibly not as full:lol:
0,,10433~3586062,00.jpg

scooter1

How soon is now?
I can see why the residents of sleepy ol Falmer are a bit pissed off - don't get me wrong here i'm chuffed to bits that we're going to have a lovely new stadium. I can't wait to take my little boy to his first game there, but if I weren't a football fan and that ended up at the bottom of my road I'd not be best pleased...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I can see why the residents of sleepy ol Falmer are a bit pissed off - don't get me wrong here i'm chuffed to bits that we're going to have a lovely new stadium. I can't wait to take my little boy to his first game there, but if I weren't a football fan and that ended up at the bottom of my road I'd not be best pleased...

f*** 'em.

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
I'd be a pissed off if it was a horrible ugly building but this is a beautiful looking building so I wouldn't mind a bit.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So which of the stands will be the new North Stand?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Dont forget much of the stand will be below ground level.

But I still say f*** em.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here