Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F**kbuddy: Yes Or No

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Basically I've just moved into my new place. I'm single and plan to stay so for the next 1/2 years hopefully. I just want to be wreckless (not unexpected pregnancies or anything). I've got this female mate (she's a hammers fan) who wants to come to my place now a few times a week for some naughty fun. She's as a fit as anything, although not too sure about the brains dept.

Does anyone else have this kind of arrangement? I did a few years back, but she was a lot older and taught me everything I knew. The thing is she ended up falling for me, but due to her biological clock she wanted kids and I didn't.

I'm just worried in case I get any clingy partners who want more than what I have to offer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes.

Without a doubt.

But make sure you get the ground rules sorted out FIRST.

robbied69 said:
Basically I've just moved into my new place. I'm single and plan to stay so for the next 1/2 years hopefully. I just want to be wreckless (not unexpected pregnancies or anything). I've got this female mate (she's a hammers fan) who wants to come to my place now a few times a week for some naughty fun. She's as a fit as anything, although not too sure about the brains dept.

Does anyone else have this kind of arrangement? I did a few years back, but she was a lot older and taught me everything I knew. The thing is she ended up falling for me, but due to her biological clock she wanted kids and I didn't.

I'm just worried in case I get any clingy partners who want more than what I have to offer.

Are you the bloke version of Virgirlioooooooooooo?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
lol, why?

The advantage is she is a footy chick which is good. Least Sats can be for footy. Then after the footy back to whoevers for some action.

Hey Virgirlo fancy it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
robbied69 said:

Make all that clear to her before hand, than if she changes her mind it's not your problem. :clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Just do it.

Women are all the same anyway. Much better to use them for sex than get attached and all that bullshit

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
robbied69 said:
lol, why?

The advantage is she is a footy chick which is good. Least Sats can be for footy. Then after the footy back to whoevers for some action.

Hey Virgirlo fancy it?

errr no...:sick:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Re: Re: F**kbuddy: Yes Or No

Silent Bob said:
Make all that clear to her before hand, than if she changes her mind it's not your problem. :clap2:

The only prob will be that she knows where I live so I don't want her to come calling whenever.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Got a mate who is an excellent drinking partner, (she can really hold her booze) who I've been shagging on and for over a year and a half. Not seen each other in a while, but when we do it'll be an another all nighter. :)

Basically it comes down to would you be bothered if you lose her as a mate, becuase that type of deal will always go tits up eventually. One of you'll get a proper g/friend or b/friend etc. I

Last edited:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Re: Re: Re: F**kbuddy: Yes Or No

robbied69 said:
The only prob will be that she knows where I live so I don't want her to come calling whenever.
It'll be a bit hard for her to come over for naughty fun if she doesnt know where you live!

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I know, as she lives near Upton Pk I was going to meet her a little way away and take her on a little excursion b4 getting to mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here