Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F**kbuddy: Yes Or No

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
robbied69 said:
Basically I've just moved into my new place. I'm single and plan to stay so for the next 1/2 years hopefully. I just want to be wreckless (not unexpected pregnancies or anything). I've got this female mate (she's a hammers fan) who wants to come to my place now a few times a week for some naughty fun. She's as a fit as anything, although not too sure about the brains dept.

Does anyone else have this kind of arrangement? I did a few years back, but she was a lot older and taught me everything I knew. The thing is she ended up falling for me, but due to her biological clock she wanted kids and I didn't.

I'm just worried in case I get any clingy partners who want more than what I have to offer.

I bet its JEVS...............

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
the perfect f*** buddy would let you sh*g loadsa women but remain faithfull to you whilst never badgering you via phone, text or anything. She would agree to your demands and be on call 24/7 should you need a bunk up or just light relief. She should also cost you no money but be prepared to pay for your cabs and beers if the need arises. She should be based in a decent central location so if you are hammered she can put up your mates and in some situations supply her own.

If she's a good cook , take this as a bonus !!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Dougal said:
the perfect f*** buddy would let you sh*g loadsa women but remain faithfull to you whilst never badgering you via phone, text or anything. She would agree to your demands and be on call 24/7 should you need a bunk up or just light relief. She should also cost you no money but be prepared to pay for your cabs and beers if the need arises. She should be based in a decent central location so if you are hammered she can put up your mates and in some situations supply her own.

If she's a good cook , take this as a bonus !!

Oh yeah , as long as she can fit through doors , looks is unimportant

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
robbied69 said:

Does anyone else have this kind of arrangement?

I'm just worried in case I get any clingy partners who want more than what I have to offer.

I've had a couple in the past RB, but it always ends up messy. If you can cope with potential stress (remember, you might also end up falling for her), then go for it, but it rarely works out ok. One of you usually ends up feeling more than the other.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: F**kbuddy: Yes Or No

eastlondonseagull said:
One of you usually ends up feeling more than the other.

bloody lazy women . This type are no good. She needs to go down , however clean downstairs

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
mmm, agreed. Thats whats holding me back really. Cos when you start chatting etc and find out that shes nice or whatever and she only wants you for sex. I dunno.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
She only wants you for sex, you aren't seeing anyone else, what is the problem, fill your boots.

Just make sure that you both agree before you start exactly what the arrangement is, that is to say that it ends if either of you get it on with someone else. You will need to be totally honest with each other, it could get messy if one of you falls for the other or doesn't want to stop but you will have to cross that bridge if you come to it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've had a couple of these arrangements. They always start out great and then you suddenly find yourself in a situation where she loves you, wants you to move in, have babies and live happily ever after... or worse still, you love her, you want her to move in...

Still, it's great while it lasts and sex without commitments is ALWAYS the best sex IMHO (you can be disgusting, depraved and not have to live with the consequences, stained sheets or therapy)

My one word of advice - NEVER even entertain the thought of a workmate f*** buddy. That is one nightmare experience I do not want to go through again!:nono:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why don't you email her the link to this thread, then she can digest all the comments and she'll be able to make a decision based on a balanced arguement

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
robbied69 said:
mmm, agreed. Thats whats holding me back really. Cos when you start chatting etc and find out that shes nice or whatever and she only wants you for sex. I dunno.

If any woman wanted me for sex I'd be happy. Anything after that is a bonus in my books.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here