Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing ticket buying for the Villa!

I don't think I have EVER sat in my 'proper' seat at an away game? What is the problem, sit where you want!

That all depends on the stewards and club policy doesn't it?

A few seasons ago away to Norwich we were first told to sit where we wanted to by a steward, then the people with the correct seat numbers turn up telling us to move because their steward told them to sit in the correct seats.
It happened to loads of people that day and was a disaster.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
No way will it be pay on the day:glare:

You genuinely think we will sell anything approaching 6,000 tickets? I have got my train ticket booked and have no intention whatsoever of pre buying a ticket, if it sells out PM me before the game and I will buy you a drink of your choice up in Birmingham, seeing as I get up there at 10am I should have plenty of time!

Oct 25, 2003
i have NO IDEA what 'scheme' i'm on

gonna have a word with the old ticket office lot tomorrow cos i need to find out my 'fan number' as well or some shit

On the web site it "strongly advises" buying online, they have not said at any point you can't buy from the ticket office, they have just stated other options so they are not inundated with massive ques of people.

I will be going to the shop on the 13th to get a group of tickets as we all have different memberships. Those that are patient will get what they want.

You genuinely think we will sell anything approaching 6,000 tickets? I have got my train ticket booked and have no intention whatsoever of pre buying a ticket, if it sells out PM me before the game and I will buy you a drink of your choice up in Birmingham, seeing as I get up there at 10am I should have plenty of time!

I must confess I was rather mystified when they said it would be all ticket. I expect when they have only sold c3k about a week before the match we will get the announcement that it is now pay-on-the-gate.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
On the web site it "strongly advises" buying online, they have not said at any point you can't buy from the ticket office, they have just stated other options so they are not inundated with massive ques of people.

I will be going to the shop on the 13th to get a group of tickets as we all have different memberships. Those that are patient will get what they want.

See ATC, yes they have

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Remember the club are not going to allow supporters to pay at the turnstile when Falmer opens,they seem to be going out of their way to make things difficult.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Remember the club are not going to allow supporters to pay at the turnstile when Falmer opens,they seem to be going out of their way to make things difficult.

Yes, organising things for yourself is difficult. :rolleyes:

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Sickasagull is spot on, we need the casual fan, we should be making it as easy as possible to purchase tickets. This really needs to be sorted before Falmer.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
the whole point of deciding whether you are gold blue or white is for occasions like this; I missed out on tottenham and west ham last times around [blue member] so just became a WHU member and went for seats as close to the Brighton end as possible; I was not alone either.
I think white members may struggle at Villa but there will be plenty of Villain seats available; just go for as near to Doug Ellis as possible; if andycapp is reading this, he may advise you/me what to go for.
Don't sit too close to Doug Ellis-he's even older than me,& probably smells of p1ss:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here