Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing ticket buying for the Villa!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Well, I'm a gold member, with an activated online account, but have never got the online ticketing system to work. So unless it miraculously starts working, it'll be a postal application for me...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Ditto me els. 4 of us want tickets and none of us are sth's anymore so will wait for general release. I really can't see the panic of others though. If we sell 6k they'll give us another 1k. Sell those and we'll get more. And let's face it we ain't going to sell even our initial allocation. As usual though everyone getting overly excited. Just chill people and stop being so desperate. Everyone will get in who wants to go and if yer mates aren't in a scheme then just wait until general release. Keep calm and carry on.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
wonder what odds brighton will be ?? 6/1 + ? not being funny but i reckon were capable of causing an upset, if they field weak side and we have new player/s in ..then why not !!!!:thumbsup:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
i have GOLD membership, but want to sit with two mates who only have WHITE membership...what is my best way to go about this?
I've got a similar situation. There were four of us in the car going to play football on Monday and we all want to go and sit together - with members of our respective families. One of us is a STH, one's a White member and the other two of us are former AMS members who never converted. None of knew exactly what the procedure will be and obviously we're still waiting. We reckoned that getting the tickets from Villa will probably be our best option. We did that for the Spurs game and it was fine.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
i am a gold member, as are 2 people i want to sit with at villa, how do you link accounts?

Go onto the seagulls ticket website, click on family and friends, type in their fan numbers and click link accounts.

Not quite as simple as that. If you do that it will link your mates account to you but not the other way round. They will also have to log in and add you as a friend for you to be able to buy tickets for them.

I'm trying to get my mates to do it at the moment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't think I have EVER sat in my 'proper' seat at an away game? What is the problem, sit where you want!

leforge

Jan 20, 2009
Online ticket system does not log me in am Gold member. Will go to club shop and buy for my friends who are gold members too far eaiser.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
I don't think I have EVER sat in my 'proper' seat at an away game? What is the problem, sit where you want!

true, at the end of the day who cares where you sit, most fans like myself will be well bevied up with booze had on train/pub etc that when they get to ground they wont even remember who they sitting next to or where ... most prob end up standing anyway... at end of day lets all enjoy the day, which will be our cup final..and who knows...maybe ..just maybe, we can tame their vanilla arses !!!!!!:p

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Online ticket system does not log me in am Gold member. Will go to club shop and buy for my friends who are gold members too far eaiser.

Same here I want to take my son - you can't buy kids tickets online (even if I could get it to work)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is very hit and miss at present I can only buy tickets in Minis account who is 12 but then again I can get an adult one ????

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
they need to get this sorted for Falmer....lets please not leave this until the last minute!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here