Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing ticket buying for the Villa!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Have you heard this!? ALbion are STRONGLY hinting that the only we can buy the tickets is by none other than buying online. What a f***ing disgrace.

Seeing as the website go for a one-ticket-per-f***ing-member system, I (and I'm sure many others) won't be able to buy tickets for their respective mates to go out and enjoy a days worht of footy!!!

This is wank who agrees with me on this!? Should be able to buy it in the office surely!!!! f***ing pisstake

thank you for reading

Up The Albion :ascarf:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Have you heard this!? ALbion are STRONGLY hinting that the only we can buy the tickets is by none other than buying online. What a f***ing disgrace.

Seeing as the website go for a one-ticket-per-f***ing-member system, I (and I'm sure many others) won't be able to buy tickets for their respective mates to go out and enjoy a days worht of footy!!!

This is wank who agrees with me on this!? Should be able to buy it in the office surely!!!! f***ing pisstake

thank you for reading

Up The Albion :ascarf:

I think you have the wrong end of the stick, they are only advising to buy online to ease the strain on the ticket office. It will probably be pay on the day anyway.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yea me and 3 mates have accounts linked, so we can buy 4 tickets together.

Try reading things properly, "you f***ing disgrace"

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
The online system is fine, had no problems buying for friends in the past, do not see why you would need to go to the ticket office if you have internet access.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
As said you can link your accounts, and if u havent got an account you wont be getting a ticket, online or otherwise until everyone else has if at all

Also, the fact the club have given notice so people can get their fingers out their arses and get there friends added to their accounts so they can buy tickets together i think is good of the ticket office.

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
Phil, you seem to be over-reacting a little!
I would be dissapointed however, if they made it a membership only scheme.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
i have GOLD membership, but want to sit with two mates who only have WHITE membership...what is my best way to go about this?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I read that as meaning "as opposed to by post", which lets face it must be a bit of a nightmare to organise. I reckon you'll be able to go into the ticket office, give the names of 4 gold members and get tickets together no worries. I might be wrong though.

What I found odd is that it suggests that Blue members will be in the same window as White and Gully's Gang (or whatever its called). I thought the whole point of blue membership was to get the perks of being a season ticket holder but without buying the tickets. Ah well, more fool those that are blue members...

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
the whole point of deciding whether you are gold blue or white is for occasions like this; I missed out on tottenham and west ham last times around [blue member] so just became a WHU member and went for seats as close to the Brighton end as possible; I was not alone either.
I think white members may struggle at Villa but there will be plenty of Villain seats available; just go for as near to Doug Ellis as possible; if andycapp is reading this, he may advise you/me what to go for.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
i am a gold member, as are 2 people i want to sit with at villa, how do you link accounts?

Go onto the seagulls ticket website, click on family and friends, type in their fan numbers and click link accounts.

I think white members may struggle at Villa but there will be plenty of Villain seats available; just go for as near to Doug Ellis as possible; if andycapp is reading this, he may advise you/me what to go for.

I really can't see white members struggling when we apparently have 6000 tickets available. Think everyone who wants a ticket (who is a member of one of the schemes) will get one.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
dont forget you must have the ticket stubs from West Ham and Tottenham :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here