Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing hell americans are dumb

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
As I went on a cruise round the caribbean with my mate, we wanted to know the following hypothesis:

1) American's are f***ing dumbshits!
2) American girls love the english accent

Turns out that both of them are true. ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE. Here are just some of the dumbest quotes that a couple american girls said to me:

:dunce:

"Can you talk without your accent!?" :lolol:
"Oh My God, you talk like Harry Potter, do you know him or something!?":mendoza:
"People make fun of my stupidness and call me a dumb blonde but I have brunette hair that's dyed blonde" :laugh::p

The first one is my favourite :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've had the:
"are you from Australia?"
"Do you know the Queen?" after I said I live withtin 60miles of Buckingham Palace, the lady was DEAD serious with th question aswell!!

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
"Aren't you communist in England?"
"Isn't England in France?"
"Gordon Brown is a great leader."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
f***ing hell, no :L which is why i wanted to get to know a few american girls :lolol:

A cruise round the Caribean isn't the first thing that comes to mind when 'mates' normally choose to holiday together, that's all. :thumbsup:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
f***ing hell americans are dumb

Even if true, still infinitely preferable to hereditary monarchy, bad dentition, a god-awful climate, swingeingly high taxes and expensive beer -- and an incurable tendency to sweeping generalizations.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I've met many more clever interesting Americans than dumb ones. Yes some can be thick, but are their idiots really any thicker than our ones?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Binfest potential 6.5

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What part of Australia are you from? (may have been the same person that Marc met...but probably not!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here