Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :(

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Does it matter? I heard it was ours.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That would be strange, conferences are normally for clubs unveiling a new manager. They're rarely for managers leaving.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Bobbys coming home on loan :p

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Unless they're going to announce that

'Contary to recent rumours, Steve Coppell will be remaining as Brighton manager for the forseeable future'

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Maybe it is to reassure us.

Got to keep hoping until it is definite.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gwylan said:
That would be strange, conferences are normally for clubs unveiling a new manager. They're rarely for managers leaving.

Unless DK has told madjeski to let him give us the news first before they make their announcement?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Of course it makes a difference... Reading are likely to unveil a new manager, whoever it may be (they currently don't have one), but if WE have a press conference it's got to be bad news... It could be DK introducing our new manager

Step Forward Martin Hinshelwood :censored:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"Coppell in Coup Signing"

Rivaldo, the multi-talented Brazil International has put pen to paper on a 2 year deal with lowly 2nd division outfit Brighton & Hove Actually. After falling out with his previous Italian club he said the chance to score a possible hat-trick every game was too much temptation to turn down, Dick Day the Albion chairboy hailed it as the greatest moment in the Albatross's history and more important than their proposed move to a new stadium at Pende.
Meanwhile Bobby Zamora, the ex-Brighton starlet, is in talks with a possible loan move to Worthing after falling out of favour at Tootenham Hotshit.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Maybe its the unveiling of last years new kit...

or the fact that the web site has updated last seasons results...

anything but SC going - I couldn't handle that - just some stability in the club for one whole season, would be nice - I beg of the gods of football - please

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Artois said:
Where did you hear about this Brian?

A reliable source:lolol:

I'm not one for starting rumours for rumour's sake.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
DKM telling us why SC is going, which we already know (Falmer etc) What else could it be? There not going to hold a press conference to tell us he's staying are they?

Aug 12, 2003
Perth WA
Reading site has bounced its 'hear it first'on SMS statement to the front page of its latest news section :(

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Seriosuly if we have a press conference it could be one of these things that spring to my mind:

1 - Coppell's gone to Reading and DK vents his anger to the Media
2 - Coppell's gone to Reading and DK has already got a replacement
3 - DK states that Coppell is going nowhere....but thats hardly worthy of a press conference
4 - Coppell has made a couple of amazing signings to the playing/backroom area

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Artois said:
Unless they're going to announce that

'Contary to recent rumours, Steve Coppell will be remaining as Brighton manager for the forseeable future'

That would be nice - but highly unlikely. If only....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here