Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Expectations for next season?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
depending on who we get in the summer and i would take mid table

We'll have loads more of these threads before kick off so we'll all have the opportunity to revise our expectations as the signings are made..or not.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Above Palarse is the first hope.

Cannot tell anything until we see out August 7th squad...... that said first target is 50 points and safety, then we will have to see...... If we were at Millwalls, Leeds level and in the play off mix for much of the season I would be delighted even if we don't make it......

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
there is no point attempting to predict anything until we know what's going on.
Sure there is, you're just making a prediction on the quality of side we are likely to build, rather than where a current squad will finish. No one said it would be easy :)

Mid table is my guess. I think we'll get a few players in and should be above those fighting for survival, but not good enough to challenge. At some point we'll be either worried about falling into the relegation zone or we'll be hoping of making it into the playoffs.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dreams and expectations are very different things. For the latter, i expect nothing of the Albion team other than for them to try their truest best. I am in no position to state my greatest expectations, not being of managerial standing or a foreseer of a future that simply must be, so i'll merely hope for something spectacular and not be completely crushed by it not coming true.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
survival and to keep hold of el gus

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stay up, nothing more

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
defo a big step up, and think a few of our current squad might struggle, but with a few key additions, can see a bit of a flirtation with the play off positions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here