Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EX GF returns!

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
When do County play MK Thieves? Should be an interesting game. I wonder what "big name" manager they'll have by then? The deluded Franchise followers seem to think they're getting either Mickey Adams or George Graham!

18 th December at County, 5 th march next year when we play them at franchise. I'll be at AFC vs Molesey anyway.

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Please Kev, give us some more fantastic anecdotes, they really do lighten up my day..

I agree - this thread is fantastic -

but has been ruined by people talking about football :shootself

:lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Seagullible said:
and that was after the long drawn out 3 1/2 day relationship. Can't believe you went out with that ugly 12 year old for that long!

Message to Kev - GROW THE FU*K UP YOU ANNOYING LITTLE PLEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored:
Great word Pleb, not heard that one for a while. Kev is only a kid, to be fair Seagullible. But still, know what you mean :lolol:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Kev get over her man! Been in the same situation myself but i got over it. Did laugh when I found out that a couple of years later she got pregnant (not by me!) and had to have it aborted! Oh and she tried to top herself too so its fair to say she is a bit :shootself too!

If I remember correctly (and sadly I think I do) Kev is a virgin.
Oh dear Kev :eek:

A real life version of the old joke what is the difference between a bitch and a whore?
A whore sleeps with anyone, a bitch sleeps with anyone but you.

Scarface said:
Did laugh when I found out that a couple of years later she got pregnant (not by me!) and had to have it aborted! Oh and she tried to top herself too

Yeah f***ing funny that. Dickhead

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Scarface said:
Kev get over her man! Been in the same situation myself but i got over it. Did laugh when I found out that a couple of years later she got pregnant (not by me!) and had to have it aborted! Oh and she tried to top herself too so its fair to say she is a bit :shootself too!

Bit harsh to laugh at that dont you think-its not the sort of thing you would wish on anyone to have to make that decision - let alone take pleaseure from someone going through it. And do bear in mind that he had been with HER 2 WEEKS

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just so that she had a bit of reality check about what she was doing and hopefully brought her to her senses. Don't know why I brought the suicide thing up that was a cry for help apparently and way before I even met her.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Is this Kev's girlfriend?

mm28_emm.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here