Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EX GF returns!

Kev the Ape

Uncle Buck said:
Please Kev, go to some teenage problems board and talk about this.

I have the hangover from hell this morning and do not want to hear about your f***ing problems.

How much u been drinking?

Kev the Ape

eastlondonseagull said:
She's young Kev, and that's what young, pretty girls tend to do ???

Take people for there money? i know she got home problems but i think she need the money because she is a hoe.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
Dont worry about it, i like getting revenge, aka Spat in her sandwich last week. :lolol:

you f***ing little prick

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Kev. You're getting would up by a girl you went out with for 2 f***ing weeks, who isn't very good looking.

Will you please stop f***ing moaning and f*** off back to whichever f***ing stone you crawled out from - you're really getting on my f***ing tits.

*and relax*

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
readingstockport said:
You didn't meet any wierdos on any trains did you. Those buggers can really mess your life up you know Uncle B
:lolol: :wave:

Tell me about it.

No just people telling jokes in the name of the charidee that is our football club and people kept bringing jugs of beer to our table and I was always told it was rude not to finish what is put in front of you.

Also Kev is being a bigger prat than normal.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Kev. You're getting would up by a girl you went out with for 2 f***ing weeks, who isn't very good looking.

Will you please stop f***ing moaning and f*** off back to whichever f***ing stone you crawled out from - you're really getting on my f***ing tits.

*and relax*
Nice n bold, how I like it :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here