Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everything about Crystal Palace makes me physically sick

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
mona said:
I need help. I think I dislike Chelsea more than Palace. I don't dislike Pompey as they are quite funny in a piratical sort of way.
But basically I love everybody this weekend except for the lying, thieving con artists of Lewes DC.

Same here regardomg Chelsea sadly, but then again thats mostly due to the large numbers that reside in the part of Sussex I live in.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
the wanderbus said:
......... Im glad theres a few of us that still have the deep seated hatred of the scum,friendly rivalry is a load of old bollocks..........I HATE PALACE.
I would like it to be known that I am in total agreement with the views expressed above

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Caveman said:
This is my kind of thread. Yes all Pala*se fans stink of piss and sick. :fact:

Can you remember? You play us once in a blue moon you hairy beast!

Orient, Brentford, Yeovil they are your rivals now and obviously Bourenmouth, Blackpool and all the other little Seaside clubs!

:wave: ;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Can you remember? You play us once in a blue moon you hairy beast!

Orient, Brentford, Yeovil they are your rivals now and obviously Bourenmouth, Blackpool and all the other little Seaside clubs!

:wave: ;)
Whereas your seasons highlight is your London Derby with Q P f***ing R:clap2: :clap2:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Some traditions are worth keeping alive, hating Palace is one of them. I find some of the recent love-in bollocks infuriating. Butters' comments that the rivalry was demeaning (or words to that effect) are symptomatic of this attitude. Chris Catlin realised this and paid for expressing it on radio when he said 'I'm like all Brighton fans, I hate Palace etc'. That's what I want to hear. Sure professional footballers aren't going to feel the same when they're being paid stupid money to play but did Ifil really have to say 'I can't wait to pull on a Palace shirt'? Any self-respecting Brighton boy would at least choose their words better. I'm not any more bitter that he's not playing for as I am that Gareth Barry isn't, at our level of recent times it was very unlikely he ever was going to, but show some respect young man for f***'s sake.

I saw first hand the dark side of the rivalry at it's peak and wouldn't want to go back to the days of people being seriously hurt but if we lose sight of the fact that it's good for the game and the atmosphere to have certain matches that mean more because of the team we're playing then football as I know and love it really s dying.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Hungry Joe said:
Some traditions are worth keeping alive, hating Palace is one of them. I find some of the recent love-in bollocks infuriating. Butters' comments that the rivalry was demeaning (or words to that effect) are symptomatic of this attitude. Chris Catlin realised this and paid for expressing it on radio when he said 'I'm like all Brighton fans, I hate Palace etc'. That's what I want to hear. Sure professional footballers aren't going to feel the same when they're being paid stupid money to play but did Ifil really have to say 'I can't wait to pull on a Palace shirt'? Any self-respecting Brighton boy would at least choose their words better. I'm not any more bitter that he's not playing for as I am that Gareth Barry isn't, at our level of recent times it was very unlikely he ever was going to, but show some respect young man for f***'s sake.

I saw first hand the dark side of the rivalry at it's peak and wouldn't want to go back to the days of people being seriously hurt but if we lose sight of the fact that it's good for the game and the atmosphere to have certain matches that mean more because of the team we're playing then football as I know and love it really s dying.

Thats what its all about :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
SJ's Love Monkey said:
And don't give me all this we played you last season crap that was a one off, you soon scarpered off from whence you came as per usual!

:D

898.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I want Palace to win tomorrow:drink: :clap2:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
WE HATE PALARSE AND WE HATE PALARSE

WE ARE THE PALARSE HATERS

f*** off and die palarse scum

because of boxing day
because of ron(palarse fan )challiss
because of the cock venables and the traitor mullery
because of ron noades(the only man who hates palarse fans more than i do)
because of the disgusting stripey nigel

BECAUSE OF NOOKIE BEAR

because it is the way it should be,they hate us we hate them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here