Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everything about Crystal Palace makes me physically sick

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
NMH said:
I don't regard them highly enough to really make me seeth, but they certainly do fill me with disdain. The whole company seems seedy and dirty, like a didicoy family who have moved into the nearby garden next to a pleasant area and suddenly there is rubbish strewn over the neighbourhood, and they smell bad and have a pet stoat.

Awful filth, but the kind you just can't help but look down on and wish they'd go away rather than degrade the general area.

And this from a bloke who posts on Palace boards as Hitler! Awful filth? Mmm let me think.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
And this from a bloke who posts on Palace boards as Hitler! Awful filth? Mmm let me think.

He should change his post name on here to total knob

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I dont know why everybody keeps calling Palace pikies, i spoke to a Millwall mate and he said when he was at school the Millwall would always be misbehaving and the Palace kids would all be at the front of the class with there arms in the air.

Its exactly what i think of them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Welcome back HJ from your flounce.

I would agree with everything and its a shame Glad All Over (which is a great song IMHO) has been "adopted" by the Palace fans.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
BensGrandad said:
You can have nothing against the players because they are only doing a job for which they get paid.

Paul Ifill has often said about the times he has stood in the North Stand at The Goldstone and recently when not playing for Sheff Utd was a frequent visitor to Withdean. I would suggest that inside of him is a BHA supporter whether he considers it best to say nothing about that to his current employers and their fans is a different matter.

You must remember he is a professional footballer who has to earn a living.

Ifill is a judas, he could have moved to another club palace weren,t the only one interested in him.If he really was Albion he would have done what Ian Chapman did & consider where his loyalties lie instead of bullshitting about being a Newcastle fan.

Going back to the original thread Im glad theres a few of us that still have the deep seated hatred of the scum,friendly rivalry is a load of old bollocks..........I HATE PALACE.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
the wanderbus said:
Ifill is a judas, he could have moved to another club palace weren,t the only one interested in him.If he really was Albion he would have done what Ian Chapman did & consider where his loyalties lie instead of bullshitting about being a Newcastle fan.

Going back to the original thread Im glad theres a few of us that still have the deep seated hatred of the scum,friendly rivalry is a load of old bollocks..........I HATE PALACE.

So if an employer offered you say £5-10k a year more but you didn't like the bloke you would say no thanks mate?

Its only a job to footballers mate, they have no loyalty (well 99.9% of them don't) they go to where they get paid the most like most normal people do!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
hopkins said:
I dont know why everybody keeps calling Palace pikies, i spoke to a Millwall mate and he said when he was at school the Millwall would always be misbehaving and the Palace kids would all be at the front of the class with there arms in the air.

Its exactly what i think of them.

Yeah cos your Millwall "mate" is going to say something different isn't he?

Did you know all Australian blokes wear corked hats, khaki shirts and shorts and are called Bruce?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
SJ's Love Monkey said:
So if an employer offered you say £5-10k a year more but you didn't like the bloke you would say no thanks mate?

Its only a job to footballers mate, they have no loyalty (well 99.9% of them don't) they go to where they get paid the most like most normal people do!!

All true, also the fact he could return home.

I beat you dont see Rodger or Coppell as Judas's, some people are bitter that he didnt come to Brighotn and he left as a youngster.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
All true, also the fact he could return home.

I beat you dont see Rodger or Coppell as Judas's, some people are bitter that he didnt come to Brighotn and he left as a youngster.

Not at all Kinks, Simon Rodger always gave 100% when he played for Palace and Coppell is loved by palace fans to this day

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Hungry Joe said:
I f***ing hate them so much it hurts. Watching The Championship today was like being made to eat some old woman's cold sick. Simon Jordan looking like a girl with his f***ing awful hair and Aviators (it's not sunny yet Simon you C*U*N*T), that f***ing Judas Paul 'I can't wait to pull on a Palace shirt' Ifil NEARLY scoring, that abomination of a ground, thei terrible kit that hurts my eyes, that vagrant who mascarades as a professional goalkeeper in between rumaging through bins for KFC bones and flat Special Brew, and of course their inbred dribbling cockjuggling fans singing that Uber Gay 'Glad All Over' abortion of a song and clapping like puppet monkeys on Lithium.

aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Still, at least they LOST.......AGAIN
Or is it the fact we`re on before you that winds you up. :shit:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
SJ's Love Monkey said:

I've left more than one job because Ididn't like the employer( as I expect most people have) so no Iwouldn't work for someone I dont like, its called having principles.
My point about Ifill is that he lies about being a newcastle fan in order not to upset a few - not all - palace fans.I'm no expert but I dont recall Rodger ever denying supporting BHA or Coppell hiding his affinity for palace. I can assure you its not sour grapes , I didn,t even think about him signing for us at the present time & hopefuly not at anytime in the future.Ifill can take his pieces of silver & shove them where the sun dont shine.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
the wanderbus said:
I've left more than one job because Ididn't like the employer( as I expect most people have) so no Iwouldn't work for someone I dont like, its called having principles.
My point about Ifill is that he lies about being a newcastle fan in order not to upset a few - not all - palace fans.I'm no expert but I dont recall Rodger ever denying supporting BHA or Coppell hiding his affinity for palace. I can assure you its not sour grapes , I didn,t even think about him signing for us at the present time & hopefuly not at anytime in the future.Ifill can take his pieces of silver & shove them where the sun dont shine.

Drop him a line and tell him that i am sure he will be devastated

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Croydonbloke said:
As it should be. GREAT. :D
Im of to the doctors now, I inexplicably find myself agreeing with a palace fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here