Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everything about Crystal Palace makes me physically sick

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I f***ing hate them so much it hurts. Watching The Championship today was like being made to eat some old woman's cold sick. Simon Jordan looking like a girl with his f***ing awful hair and Aviators (it's not sunny yet Simon you C*U*N*T), that f***ing Judas Paul 'I can't wait to pull on a Palace shirt' Ifil NEARLY scoring, that abomination of a ground, thei terrible kit that hurts my eyes, that vagrant who mascarades as a professional goalkeeper in between rumaging through bins for KFC bones and flat Special Brew, and of course their inbred dribbling cockjuggling fans singing that Uber Gay 'Glad All Over' abortion of a song and clapping like puppet monkeys on Lithium.

aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Still, at least they LOST.......AGAIN

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
to a team they dislike as they ponced their up and coming young manager and left them with trev francis

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Hungry Joe said:
I f***ing hate them so much it hurts. Watching The Championship today was like being made to eat some old woman's cold sick. Simon Jordan looking like a girl with his f***ing awful hair and Aviators (it's not sunny yet Simon you C*U*N*T), that f***ing Judas Paul 'I can't wait to pull on a Palace shirt' Ifil NEARLY scoring, that abomination of a ground, thei terrible kit that hurts my eyes, that vagrant who mascarades as a professional goalkeeper in between rumaging through bins for KFC bones and flat Special Brew, and of course their inbred dribbling cockjuggling fans singing that Uber Gay 'Glad All Over' abortion of a song and clapping like puppet monkeys on Lithium.

If you don't like us just say! :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm indifferent to them normally.

In fact, I am quite taken by a couple to day - they bought shirts form me. So, in terms of sales of shirts in February - it's Palace 3 Brighton 1, and that's BEFORE SJLM brings his possee down to buy shirts...

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
The Large One said:

In fact, I am quite taken by a couple to day - they bought shirts form me. So, in terms of sales of shirts in February - it's Palace 3 Brighton 1, and that's BEFORE SJLM brings his possee down to buy shirts...

What clubs don't you like then Al?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
The Large One said:

And therein lies the danger of capitalism to the soul.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did you hear the commentator during the highlights on The Championship today ?

"The London Borough of Croydon certainly has plenty of attractions...but it appears Premiership football won't be one of them."

Uhhh, ATTRACTIONS ??? Whats that then, Ikea ? Or did he mean the high-rise SLUMS and inner-city gun crime ?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I love a good anti Palace rant. You are my kind of guy Hungry Joe.

Do you feel a rage coming over you if you ever see a Palace shirt? I certainly do & I have to tell myself to calm down & just let the pikey move on.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Did you hear the commentator during the highlights on The Championship today ?

"The London Borough of Croydon certainly has plenty of attractions...but it appears Premiership football won't be one of them."

Uhhh, ATTRACTIONS ??? Whats that then, Ikea ? Or did he mean the high-rise SLUMS and inner-city gun crime ?

Snob!! :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
smudge said:

Do you feel a rage coming over you if you ever see a Palace shirt? I certainly do & I have to tell myself to calm down & just let the pikey move on.

Yes, yes I do.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
smudge said:

And God knows you see plenty of them in your county fella, how do you keep yourself under control?

:D

I don't regard them highly enough to really make me seeth, but they certainly do fill me with disdain. The whole company seems seedy and dirty, like a didicoy family who have moved into the nearby garden next to a pleasant area and suddenly there is rubbish strewn over the neighbourhood, and they smell bad and have a pet stoat.

Awful filth, but the kind you just can't help but look down on and wish they'd go away rather than degrade the general area.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Hungry Joe said:

mmm, warm vitriol makes it all better.

:thumbsup:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I need help. I think I dislike Chelsea more than Palace. I don't dislike Pompey as they are quite funny in a piratical sort of way.
But basically I love everybody this weekend except for the lying, thieving con artists of Lewes DC.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You can have nothing against the players because they are only doing a job for which they get paid.

Paul Ifill has often said about the times he has stood in the North Stand at The Goldstone and recently when not playing for Sheff Utd was a frequent visitor to Withdean. I would suggest that inside of him is a BHA supporter whether he considers it best to say nothing about that to his current employers and their fans is a different matter.

You must remember he is a professional footballer who has to earn a living.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here