Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone has a book in them! what would yours be?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mine would be Slut Faced Whores: a study on headfucks and mentalists.

The crow limped and stumbled to dr c's part of the tunnel,"tell me doctor my leg my leg can it be saved"
The doctor smiled and massaged the crows leg*yes your leg will be fine"
The doctor knew the crow would die of cancer before the council recycling vechiles would call but the leg would be fine.
Slowly the doctor smothered the crows beak with a zebra patterned fleece,two of the blind chinese children stumbled on the act!
Wait my children said dr c once i have put the crow to sleep i will tuck you in.:moo:

Last edited:

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
i didnt write a book but i made up a character and told bedtime storys to my 2 yr old son about a person called peter the eel , he had all types of adventures and activities that any youngster could do , like fishing , doing a paperound , having a go with an air rifle etc , my son loved it more than any book in the world

i didnt write a book but i made up a character and told bedtime storys to my 2 yr old son about a person called peter the eel , he had all types of adventures and activities that any youngster could do , like fishing , doing a paperound , having a go with an air rifle etc , my son loved it more than any book in the world
:thumbsup: GREAT PARENT!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
A book about, My whole life trying to keep my mouth shut and how I should learn to say the right things.Not what i think, especially to women. I might just have some friends, then.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
"James Walker; Hindsight & Me"

No actual writing as such, just bullet points depicting all the things I'd have done differently over my (un)eventful 23 years on this planet.

Should easily make around 60 pages. It'd have photos and everything, summat for the kids, like.

I guess my "easy" book would be the full interview I gave to Paul Hodson for 'We Want Falmer".

The 14,500 words were trimmed down to about 1,000 for the final, published version.

I could add the 25,000 words I wrote for the Club's website during the final Public Inquiry.

Nobody would buy it.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Would like to write a Goon style script....something like.....
I was born early in life,my Mother was a woman.!...My father was'nt interested. Later they sent me to a treacle mine,hoping I would come to a sticky end...but on arrival it was an easy escape in Brass seaboots and A concrete cap...I took my sock off and sailed to America........
No nurse,I don't want to go back to bed..:drool:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Self abuse - A professional wankers guide !

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The sequel to this..

2758318254_d2f173d4b0.jpg

Set in Hastings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here