Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone cancel your plans Sunday night...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I actually took my wife to see him at the O2 last sunday. Tickets cost me a fortune on seatwave. Was it worth it? probably not. He's a good singer and the ladies love him! My wife was made up! Lot's of Brownie points for me!:thumbsup:

Sky plussing it for her at the moment.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I am the reluctant holder of 2 tickets to see Canada's favourite chubby songster on July 11th. Seemed like a great Valentine's present for my wife at the time when the World Cup was months ahead and I hadn't realised the final was that day!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am the reluctant holder of 2 tickets to see Canada's favourite chubby songster on July 11th. Seemed like a great Valentine's present for my wife at the time when the World Cup was months ahead and I hadn't realised the final was that day!!

If it's any consolation, we are scheduled to go out 2 rounds earlier (on penalties of course)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
What a performance, what a man!

He is the one man that would turn me gay! Incredible stuff.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He wasn't bad, just a shame the audience was so shite - not a celebrity among them, just a load of soap stars and z-list has beens.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gayer than Duncan Norvelle rimming Julian Clary whilst Dale Winton and Boy George team tag him and Peter Tatchell shits on his tits.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am of the age that would be expected to like him but I must say I do not like him and think that he is very overated and is a poor singer and poor entertainment. Just an opinion as others may like or adore him.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Can't believe young SDL got so much stick here.
Don't worry mate, we've all got a little spot for Bublé in our lives.

He might be a total nutcase. But he's a total nutcase, with a great voice.

:clap2:

Yes Samuel. YES.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Do me a lemon lads! Michael f***ing Bublé! Gotta be kidding me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here