Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone cancel your plans Sunday night...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
No soul

No passion

No edge

No balls

pointless

what an introspective post.

introspective? it was f***ing accurate!

what utter bollocks he is, even if he can sing a bit it was perfectly masked by some 70's sci fi robot voice effects unit.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wasn't a fan of last night's programme, it was far too scripted.

However, I love the Buble, and have always been amazed that the mere sound of his voice can actually make women's clothes literally fall off.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
No soul

No passion

No edge

No balls

pointless

introspective? it was f***ing accurate!

what utter bollocks he is, even if he can sing a bit it was perfectly masked by some 70's sci fi robot voice effects unit.

Absolutely! He sums up Buble prefectly.

His songs are just so unbelievably dull they hardly ever seem to rise or fall or reach a cresendo and just seem to be flat, I actually think he has a pretty average voice, nothing special there at all.

The lyrics also leave a lot to be desired. I mean what does "I just haven't met you yet" fcuking mean or supposed to signify. It's hardly Imagine is it.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I hate those shows with a passion, the awkwardness and unease of a celebrity asking a question they clearly haven't dreamt up themselves is despicable.

Lets be honest you put any average looking bloke in his shoes and the girls will flock to him, he's no David Beckham is he?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hate those shows with a passion, the awkwardness and unease of a celebrity asking a question they clearly haven't dreamt up themselves is despicable.

Lets be honest you put any average looking bloke in his shoes and the girls will flock to him, he's no David Beckham is he?

Agree with the first point, utterly cringeworthy having 'Bubble' addressing absolute nobodies (the bloke who won X Factor for example) by their first name and having them trot out some inane question for his preprepared answer.

On the second point - whether straight, gay or animal you'd be hard pressed to deny that 'Bubble' is fairly tasty, suit or no suit. Far from being an average looking bloke imho.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3518503 said:
Have you ever done a shit with a big corner going all down one side of it?

I did an enormous one today, which had some dried sweet mushrooms from a Thai meal last night that seemed to completely bypass by digestive system poking out the end.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely! He sums up Buble prefectly.

His songs are just so unbelievably dull they hardly ever seem to rise or fall or reach a cresendo and just seem to be flat, I actually think he has a pretty average voice, nothing special there at all.

The lyrics also leave a lot to be desired. I mean what does "I just haven't met you yet" fcuking mean or supposed to signify. It's hardly Imagine is it.

Totally spot on.

Dreadful smug meaningless lifestyle-music bollocks.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
It's Mum music. As someone else said, music for people who don't really like music.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here