Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton fan here

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Bridcutt? No. You want Ryan Harley!!!!

THIS! Harley is just pure class, a talisman for the Championship. And a true gent. He asked if he could help MK Dons (aka Franchise FC) to get to the Championship as well. What a class act, he would fit in at your club for sure.

I mean him, Piennar, Fellaini and Osman!?!?!? Phwoar!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
First of all, unlucky yesterday. Really impressed with what Poyet has done with you guys. Came down to the Amex for the 1st time for the Newcastle game - that is a fantastic stadium.

There was a rumour at the Reebok y'day that Moyes was looking to sign Bridcutt. I've only seen him in the two cup games to be honest, but he has looked a class apart on both occasions against PL teams. Apparently Moyes is interested because LB only has six months left on his contract? Is he likely to move? And do you think he could cut it in the Prem?

Regardless, I hope you get promoted as from the a neutral's perspective you are a really well run club with playing excellent football.

Cheers

PS - Vicente?!

Without reading anything below this, it has to be a moderator wind up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anton Rodgers hasn't been getting in the team recently. He plays the same position, is a MUCH better player, and would surely welcome the chance of moving up to where his family are?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Just about to spend £8m on a Dutch international holding MF, think we can put this rumour to bed:

Everton have agreed a deal to sign Holland midfielder Leroy Fer from FC Twente for a fee believed to be in the region of £8million.

Toffees boss David Moyes has fended off strong competition from a number of clubs all over Europe to land the Dutch international.

The 22-year-old, who started his career at Feyenoord before joining Twente in 2011, will move to Goodison Park once personal terms have been agreed and a medical has been passed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here