Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton fan here

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He has 2 years on his contract... and we would ask for a hefty sum of money for him. Poyet has said that every player has his price but we have no reason to sell. It would have to be a load of money for us to even consider.. £5million at least.

Makes the better player (Harley) at £2.48 and a packet of quavers look a far better proposition

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Never heard of him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You can have him for £10 million rising to £15 million with add ons so long as we can loan him back for the rest of the season. I imagine we'd probably chuck Rysn Harley in as a sweetner and, as everyone else has said, he's the real nugget anyway :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Some fools (valued) were happy to accept £2m for Bridcutt,that's only a few weeks ago here on NSC,personally i value him at £5m but i would not be surprised if he went for more,not too much more though for a Midfield player...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
He has 2 years on his contract... and we would ask for a hefty sum of money for him. Poyet has said that every player has his price but we have no reason to sell. It would have to be a load of money for us to even consider.. £5million at least.

Surely £4.2 billion if zahahaha is worth £15m?

BigDunc'sBurglar

Jan 27, 2013
Ha. I got the impression he was a bit special.

To be honest, if it's true that he's contracted until 2015, we probably haven't got the money for him. Moyes has only got about a million plus Bill Kenwright's free Theatre tickets to offer for players.

Good luck keeping hold of Bridcutt & hopefully see you in the Prem next season

D

Deleted member 2719

Vicente didn't get a chance to torment the Arsenal defence for the last half hour because we used 2 subs up to replace Greer and Buckley who were injured.

Not sure why on earth Gus thought CMS would have done a better job than Vicente, Gus's only mistake on the day IMO.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012

To be honest, if it's true that he's contracted until 2015, we probably haven't got the money for him. Moyes has only got about a million plus Bill Kenwright's free Theatre tickets to offer for players.

Deal.

We'll take the theatre tickets for Harley.

:wink:

In all seriousness, we'd be MENTAL to sell Bridcutt at the moment. If we miss out on promotion I could see him being sold, but he's vital to the way we play. We couldn't replace him for £5m.

Last edited:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Why wouldnt he be?

Just reading the post, was at the reebok yesterday so would not have watched us, yet claims to have seen Liam play against 2 PL clubs. The highlights did not show much about Liam. I would say a Brighton supporter fishing.

BigDunc'sBurglar

Jan 27, 2013
It would be an odd thing to make up?

Just interested in Opinions on Bridcutt. Saw him in the flesh against Newcastle & then yesterday's highlights. Very impressed - whether we get him or not.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Which part of Liverpool are you from? I lived there for what seemed like ages.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
We would be mad to let him go for anything less than £5 million (and yes I am being serious) I think Liam would easily adjust to life in the Prem. But I have everything crossed that it will be with us.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just don't tell Moyes about Ryan Harley.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bridders is a good player, but he is unable to play in Lancashire. I expect it is the climate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here