Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had food poisoning?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Twice.
Once in New York after a seafood Pizza - pissing rusty water out my arse while chucking up at other end.
The other in France after oysters in La Rochelle.
Not had seafood since which is a bummer 'cos I love it.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Once dodgy kebab in Lancing when i lived there

Shitting for about 6 hours straight, When i thought i had finished i stood up and threw up all over my ex-girlfriend she wasn't impressed

I am now though :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ever been able to shit through the eye of a needle?

Pray tell - what caused it?

Had food poisoning a few times, worst one after a wedding about ten years ago. Everyone, including bride and groom, spent the wedding night hunched over the bog being violently sick. Salmonella from the partly-cooked roast chicken dinner.

Needless to say, the unhappy couple got their money back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't remember what it was that gave it to me but it went on long enough for me to put the loo roll in the fridge and make a grab for it from there on my way back to the loo.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Had salmonella which was confirmed by analysis after providing a sample, (but that's another story). This happened about 8 weeks ago after I'd eaten a snack and took about 12 hours to take effect. No sickness, just "shitting" fluid for 6 days. Couldn't eat anything, just tried to get liquid down.

Didn't realise just how serious it was until my GP gave me a run down, (no pun intended). I hope that I never suffer from it again.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
First time in Cardiff, ended up hospitalised and pumped full of morphine (for some reason) went from being the worst to the best night of my life :)

Second time from Subway (the sarnie shop not the underground) in Washington DC - ended up in hospital again.

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
Campylobacter - after I miserably heated a Scotch egg in a microwave. Shit, blood and vomiting for a few days - and I even had to send a sample of my turd in the post to the Danish serum institute before the doctor would give me antibiotics. I'd love to open the post at that place....

Around 20 years ago. I was going to an evening game at the Goldstone and, as per my usual habit, had sausage, chips and onion rings for lunch at the local pub beforehand.

I was fine until coming home from the game when I started to feel distinctly iffy on the A26 just before the roundabout for Lewes and T Wells. Had to pull into a lay by for a quick chunder, and several other times before I reached home.

Fortunately my bathroom was small and conveniently laid out for simultaneous puking/shitting through the night.

I am convinced it was the onion rings wot dun it guv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here