Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Lineker said on MOTD that Ferguson is just what Tottenham need, now that Kane has gone.

Then looking sheepishly at the camera said "Sorry Brighton fans"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lineker said on MOTD that Ferguson is just what Tottenham need, now that Kane has gone.

Then looking sheepishly at the camera said "Sorry Brighton fans"
Disappointed in Shearer as the only retort to that is:-

'they can't afford him'.

There's no way Levy v Bloom would even get sanctioned as a fight.
It would be like putting Tyson in his prime up against Mavis Reilly (look it up kidz)

Sure the scrappy Marvellous Mavis will take the bout to round 8 with an impressive array of biting, gouging and low blows, but eventually Iron Mike would knock her skull clean out of her body.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Gotta go old school on this as this boy is the our new Peter Ward. To be sung on European nights under the floodlights all the way to Dublin.

Mine eyes have seen the glory
of the second coming of the Lord;
He plays for Brighton & Hove Albion,
just like our Peter ward
His name is Evan Ferguson and you know that he will score
As the stripes go marching on, on, on

Glory, Glory Brighton & Hove Albion
Glory, Glory Brighton & Hove Albion

larus

I’d hope that he’s with us at least the next 2 seasons - especially if De Zerbi stays that long.
He’s obviously a very mature guy, and has years ahead of him (assuming no career ending injury). He’s enjoying his football and will be very well looked after at the club.
Stay until he’s 21 or so, and then go to a big club.
Saying that, if we can keep hold of De Zerbi and some of the quality we have now (and that’s coming through too), who know what level we could be competing at.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I think if he keeps playing like he is we’ll be lucky if he is here next season, there is a lack of great goal scorers in the game at the top level, I can see him bypassing the too6 with move to Real or Barca

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think if he keeps playing like he is we’ll be lucky if he is here next season, there is a lack of great goal scorers in the game at the top level, I can see him bypassing the too6 with move to Real or Barca
Luckily his career seems to be largely guided by his dad. Who is doing a grand job of keeping his boy properly grounded. That 18 year old boy is already the ROI Messiah. He'll need every bit of grounding he can get

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here