Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I see that Tim Sherwood (exactly) is already trying to flog him to Newcastle ...

What an utter tool. WTF are we? Woolies Pick-n-Mix for other PL clubs? As if we'd even consider selling to the beheaders.

Sherwood added: “Didn’t we mention Newcastle looking for a striker?! Well, that might be on there. Go in there now. There’s no point trying to get him when he has scored 50 Premier League goals because he will be unaffordable.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Outrageous talent. The only slight chink in his armour I’ve noticed is that his first touch isn’t quite at the level of some of our other attacking players, but that is a high bar.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Twitter is full of Chelsea and United fans saying they should just buy Evan now to save time or to get him while he's cheap. :ROFLMAO:

It does finally look like we've unearthed a decent youth striker.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I see that Tim Sherwood (exactly) is already trying to flog him to Newcastle ...

My favourite quote: "Go in there now. There’s no point trying to get him when he has scored 50 Premier League goals because he will be unaffordable."

Ummm, you're talking about Newcastle. Money ain't going to be a problem.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Pillock. Why does he think Ferguson would be cheap now?
Top level professional footballer in thick as pig shit on any subject not to do with playing football shocker.
The media would be better interviewing ex CEOs as they would ex footballers on business subjects, but that won’t get clicks.
To be fair it would be the same in any other profession, ask a master builder level carpenter how to safely cut down a tree or forge a nailand he may not know.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Twitter is full of Chelsea and United fans saying they should just buy Evan now to save time or to get him while he's cheap. :ROFLMAO:

It does finally look like we've unearthed a decent youth striker.
Don't they get it yet? If they want our star players cheap they need to go back in time and buy them BEFORE we do.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you’re looking for a striker
We’ve got Irish Evan
Evan Ferguson
Somewhere playing for the Seagulls
Scoring f’cking great goals
Evan Ferguson

Although, I suspect the unimaginative

Der, der, der, der, der, der Evan Ferguson

will be the chant that sticks.

Was good yesterday, because the tune was Leicester's tinpot goal music played when they scored :laugh:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolute worst dregs of punditry that. Ex player with links to neither club trying to flog a player from one to the other. Hate, hate, hate it.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I feel like there's something that can be done with Father and Son/Ferguson or any number of songs with Heaven in the title, but I'm too sleepy to actually work out what.

I'm thinking some thing can be done with Thin Lizzy's chorus in Boys are back in Town.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Might not look like it but at 18 he’s not physiologically fully developed so overall load needs careful management. The club’s army of S&C coaches, nutritionists and analysts are in a better place to determine when he starts than some bloke off Twitter :lol:
9D3D10E0-10A5-4725-8A98-CCC42C47C4DE.jpeg

Probably gets cherryade, due to this age!

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Madonna songs were made for Ferguson .
Don’t cry for me Evan Ferguson. The truth is we’ll never keep you….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here