Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] **Eurovision Song Contest 2021 - Official Thread & Sweepstake**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Scenes!! We're going to come last again. What a surprise.

I have to say, I always hope we finish last. It’s like a badge of honour. We tend to do ‘proper’ music better than most other countries so it’s only fair that they give us a kicking in this daft pantomime of a competition every year! Great entertainment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
France rather than the swiss, please.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Last ones left with nul points

I heard the fella representing the UK interviewed on national radio this week. He is massively invested in this and confidently predicted a top 10 finish for himself.

The only thing he could have done that is worse than that is start a thread along the same lines on NSC; poor ******* would never have been allowed to live it down.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Absolutely appalling from the UK...again. Heads should toll, how can the UK heads of music still be in a role? After the success of the Brits why do we seem to out up do much tripe for Europe??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In my whole life watching Eurovision one thing is a constant. Greece give Cyprus 12 points and Cyprus give Greece 12 points. EVERYTIME :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have to say, I always hope we finish last. It’s like a badge of honour. We tend to do ‘proper’ music better than most other countries so it’s only fair that they give us a kicking in this daft pantomime of a competition every year! Great entertainment.

Yep. Win this and live forever in shame. Cliff. Dana. Bucks Fizz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here